A Siblings Love: Steve Rogers x Stark!Reader

YN trudged through the front door of the compound, head heavy and stomach curling. It was the early hours of a fresh Sunday morning, and the young woman was only just getting in from her big Saturday night.

Ears ringing, YN stepped into the elevator, crossing her arms and letting her heels dangle from her fingers. As the door closed, YN prayed to anyone that was listening that no one would be awake yet, hoping she could sneak through the halls and toward her bedroom without anyone questioning her whereabouts last night.

With a ding that nearly sent a flinch through her body, the doors slid open to her very unimpressed looking brother. Rolling her eyes, YN pushed past him with a huff of annoyance.

"Where have you been?" Tony demanded, following closely behind his younger sister. "I was worried sick."

"No you weren't." YN scoffed, trying to put some space between herself and the brunette so that he didn't smell the scent of her night on her clothes.

"Yes I was, Steve called me when you didn't come in, I've been here since midnight waiting for you." Tony insisted, eyebrows furrowed as he took in her attire. "Were you partying?"

"None of your business, Tony." YN muttered, wishing she'd get to her room before he started to rant. "You're just shitty because I still have a life and yours is over."

Tony stopped, frowning in confusion. "You think because I have a family, a job and a kid on the way that my life is over?"

YN shrugged, turning to him as she finally got to her door. "Well, considering all you do is potter around here all the time, I'd say so yeah." YN shrugged nonchalantly, not picking up on the sour mood she'd put her brother in. "Plus, your constantly on my ass about my whereabouts and who I'm with, and I know it's because you're jealous."

"Jealous?" Tony laughed, the typical Stark anger growing in both of the siblings. "Why would I be jealous of anything you do?"

"That's what I'm asking you?" YN countered, throwing her hands up. "All you do is nag me, 'be a better person, YN'; 'stop living your life, YN'; 'be more like me, YN. Be more like Mom, YN'. Well, guess what?" YN sneered, shocking Tony with how quick she'd gotten nasty. "I'm not mom, and you're not Dad. You never will be, so stop acting all high and mighty, trying to get me to be something I'm not."

YN turned, slamming the door on her appalled brother, his own rage simmering into a disappointed sigh. Behind the door, YN shook her head, wringing her hands to stop herself from reopening the door and giving Tony another piece of her mind. All she wanted was a hot shower, two Tylenol and at least eight hours of sleep.

Dragging herself into the bathroom, she stared at herself in the mirror, taking in the makeup that sat, mostly still intact, on her face. Her hair fell limply over her shoulders and her clothes were stained with remnants of the clubbing she'd done into the early hours of the morning. YN wouldn't admit it, but seeing herself like this made her feel revolted in herself. Shaking her head, she turned from the mirror abruptly, trying to distract herself from her self loathing.

Slipping off the garments after scrubbing her face clean, she stepped into the shower, moaning in ecstasy as the hot water loosened her tense shoulders, allowing her to unlock her jaw, that had been rammed shut since the ordeal in the hallway earlier.

YN stepped into her room a short while later, her clean body bare and dry, wet hair falling down her back, still dripping water onto the carpet below her. As she was walking toward her underwear drawer, the door behind her opened abruptly, pulling a screech of horror from her throat as she scrambled to get something to cover her naked body with.

"YN!"

"Steve!" YN screamed, ripping the sheet from her unmade bed, wrapping it around herself. "What are you doing?" She exclaimed, finally meeting Steve's majorly embarrassed eye, his face encased in a red blush.