Angel with a Shotgun: Sam Wilson x Rogers!Reader

HE'S SO HOT PLSSSSSS, and I kind of want to write a mini series based on this.... maybe? I dunno looooool

"You look mad." YN's jaw clenched even harder at his voice, if that was even possible, her eyebrows furrowing deeper over her eyes. "Are you mad?"

"No." YN returned bluntly, swallowing down some impolite words as she crossed her arms and sunk lower in the seat on the jet they were currently on.

"Are you sure?"

"Sam." Bucky warned, glancing at the glowering woman next to him, her scowl giving the brunette super soldier a run for his money. After a beat of silence, YN thought maybe the other man had given up and her shoulders relaxed slightly, her head tilting back.

"Are you sure you're not mad?"

"I'm not mad, I'm slightly perturbed." YN grumbled, biting her lip. "Not mad." She confirmed as Bucky cleared his throat, uncomfortable at the clear tension between his two teammates. Knowing his male colleague had no clear intentions of giving up, he stood to his feet, walking away from the scene before it possibly got messy.

"YN-

"Sam!" YN shouted, her eyes shooting open as she got to her feet. "I'm not mad, but I will be if you don't shut the hell up!" Sam sat back in his seat, his lips pressed together and his eyes wide at the outburst. YN sighed, rubbing her eyes in frustration. "Just..." YN grunted, clenching her fists as she walked toward the front of the plane.

"Oh, she's definitely mad." Sam murmured, getting a grunt of acknowledgment from Bucky as he slipped a knife into his thigh holster.

"Do you blame her? She was quite happy in retirement." Bucky said, looking to the front of the plane where YN and Torres were speaking quietly.

"Hey, bringing the big guns out of retirement was your idea, not mine." Sam defended, also getting to his feet as they got closer to their drop point. "I don't know why she's mad at me?"

"She thought I was dead for over seventy years; she couldn't be mad at me if she tried." Bucky shrugged, sending a sarcastic smile Sam's way, who turned his nose up in response. The two colleagues turned toward the sound of the jet door opening. By the time their brains caught up with their eyes, they gasped in shock.

"Uh, she didn't have a 'chute, either." Torres said, mouth pursed awkwardly. Bucky groaned running to the door and looking down at the one-hundred-foot drop. "It's too low for a parachute so she just jumped."

Sam chuckled as he stood next to the brunette super soldier, patting his shoulder. "Want me to carry you, princess?" Bucky scoffed, shoving Sam off the side of the plane, rolling his eyes as the man cackled on his way down, spreading his wings and gliding toward their objective.

YN stood in the forest, leaning against a tree as she heard a familiar scream, a thundering crack sounding through the trees as a groan of pain echoed straight afterwards. YN smacked her lips as she stared down at the grumbling man, his arms spread and eyes squeezed shut.

"There were more graceful ways of doing that, that's for sure." YN commented, kicking Bucky's arm softly. The brunette groaned, getting to his feet as a robotic whir caught their attention. "Don't let that thing touch me, or I'm sending it to robot heaven." YN sneered, pointing a finger at it as she heard Sam stifle a laugh through her ear piece.

"Now, what did Redwing do to you?" YN rolled her eyes, following Bucky as they trudged through the shrub of the forest.

A few hours later...

YN landed next to her colleagues, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow at their compromising position. "If you two are done... doing whatever you're doing, we have a problem."