What in the Parenting?: Scott Lang x Mom!Reader

This is based off of a prompt on pinterest and it's super light and funny and I loved writing it xox

"C'mon stink, daddy says if you do your homework, we can get ice cream after dinner." YN pleaded, widening her eyes so that Amelia was more likely to believe her.

"It's true, I heard him." Cassie agreed from where she lay on the sofa, making YN silently thank her with a thumbs up behind her back.

"Daddy also said that you said that I could have chocolate after dinner." Amelia grinned, making YN clench her teeth.

"He said that? Really?" Amelia nodded as Cassie smothered a laugh, her gaze flicking up from her cell. "Well, what daddy says goes, huh?" Amelia nodded frantically, immediately refocusing on her homework.

Cassie followed YN out to the kitchen, laughing softly. "You and dad really need to work out on your respective bribes." YN groaned, rubbing her eyes as she pulled some pasta from the pantry. "She's going to be demanding chocolate and ice cream later now."

"I know." Cassie laughed louder, jumping onto the counter. "Where is your father anyway?" YN grumbled, aggressively filling a pot of water.

"Should be home-" YN rolled her eyes as the front door opened. "-bout now." Cassie finished with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Hello family!" Scott shouted as he entered the kitchen, kissing the side of Cassie's head and moving to YN's side. He leant down to press a kiss to her mouth but YN stepped out of reach, placing her hands on her hips.

"Why are you bribing out daughter with chocolate?" Scott frowned, lifting his hands. "I thought we agreed to stop that."

"She wouldn't eat her breakfast!" Scott pleaded, making YN cock her head with a raised eyebrow and point a finger toward him. "I'm sorry I swear. How'd you find out about that-"

"Mommy! I finished my homework, that means I get ice cream after dinner now, right?" Amelia screeched, running into the kitchen. YN winced as Scott stared at her accusingly, making YN purse her lips.

"You're a hypocrite!" Scott laughed, grabbing YN's pointed finger.

"No, I'm not!" YN returned, shaking her head as she laughed, being pulled to Scott's chest.

"Oh, really? Explain it to me then!" Scott waited, his eyebrows lifted high onto his forehead. "Go on."

"Well... I'm allowed to," YN huffed, struggling in Scott's grip making the brunette man laugh. "Because I'm the mom." Scott laughed, lifting YN up from her feet, the woman releasing a small squeak as Scott tossed her over his shoulder. "Scott Lang! You put me down this instant!"

"No can do, honey! Hey kids?" Cassie and Amelia watched, smiles stretched across their faces. Amelia's showing off her gapped front teeth. "Where do fibbers go?"

"To jail!" They all shouted, causing YN to shout out as they all barreled through the house toward their makeshift prison.

A few hours later, YN was tucking Amelia into bed as Scott sat at the end, watching with a fond smile. "Hey, daddy?"

"Yeah, stink?" Amelia giggled, gripping her teddy tightly.

"Where do babies come from?" YN paused quickly, her mouth falling open. "Cause Mary from school, her mom was fat, but now she has a baby. Did she poop it out?"

Scott and YN stared at Amelia for a few seconds, equally shocked expressions on each of their faces. YN took a breath in, trying to think of something to say as she glanced at Scott.

"Well, daddy?" YN tried, not getting a response from the blinking man. "Uh, okay, stink." YN stared, licking her lips. "When two people love each other, like your mommy and daddy, they-"

"Amazon." YN stopped, her head whipping to Scott as he smiled awkwardly. "When two people love each other, they go to Amazon and sell a part of their soul and they buy a baby." YN glared at Scott as she nudged him, not believing the story he was spinning for their daughter. "Sometimes, if you're really lucky, Jesus will just... send you a baby, but most couples, like your mom and me, had to order you off of Amazon."

"I came from Amazon?" Amelia gasped, her grip on her teddy tightening even more. "When?"

"Well how old are you?" Scott asked, still ignoring YN's heated gaze.

"Five." Amelia held up her hand, each of her fingers raised. "So did you get me five years ago?" Scott nodded, chuckling as Amelia giggled. "Wow, I can't wait to tell Mary."

"Yeah-"

"Maybe we will let Mary's mama tell her, okay stink? Some kids aren't ready for that secret yet." YN stopped Scott from continuing, bending over to kiss her head. "Now, get some sleep. We love you."

"Love you!" Scott called as YN dragged him by his arm from their daughters room.

"What the hell was that?" YN shouted, smacking Scotts shoulder. "You just told our daughter that we ordered her off of Amazon like some black market for kids!" Scott winced, an awkward grin stretching across his lips. "I don't even know what you told Cassie when she was Amelia's age."

"Oh, he told me mom went away and came back with me, he said he didn't even know where I came from." Cassie said in passing, earning a betrayed look from her father. "It took three years of convincing from mom to make me believe that he was actually my dad."

"Scott! What the hell?" YN groaned, dropping onto the couch. "How am I meant to explain it to her now?"

"YN, she only just turned five, she isn't ready to know what adults do in the dark." YN gave her husband a deadpan expression, making Scott grimace. "I'll rub your feet?" YN huffed, lifting a pillow to her face. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I wasn't prepared."

YN laughed, shaking her head that was still stuffed in the pillow. "That much was obvious." Soon her chuckle turned into full blown laughter, her shoulders shaking harshly as Scott watched, his own laughter making tears spring to his eyes. "I... I can't believe you told her that!"

Scott slumped down next to YN, resting his forehead against her still shaking shoulder, biting his lip to stop more laughter tumbling from it. The couple sighed, resting against each other for a few minutes.

"Are we good parents?" YN asked softly, turning to meet Scott's eye.

"What?" YN repeated the question, making Scott grab her hands. "YN, you are the most amazing mother to Amelia, and the best step-mom for Cass, all three of us appreciate you, more than we tell you." YN nodded, smiling up at the brunette. "I love you, super-mom."

"Scott, baby, I love you too, but don't ever call me that again."

"Noted."