What I Would Do For You: Steve Rogers x Villain!Reader

"He's on the move again." YN nodded, not looking up from her book, ankles crossed on the desk in front of her. "Miss YLN, will you be retreating?" YN sighed, rolling her neck as she marked her page and sat the book down.

"Did I say I would be retreating, Angelo?" The agent shook his head, cheeks reddening with embarrassment. "Then why do you question me?" Nodding, the man went to move away. "Tell the guards to evacuate the building." Angelo frowned before nodding again, moving to the corner of the room to do as he was told.

"Building is evacuated, your vehicle awaits, Miss YLN." YN bit her lip as she brushed some hair from her face, turning to face another of her men.

"I will not be accompanying you, this evening." Without questioning her, the agent left, leaving YN in the study room, leaning against her desk.

YN sat waiting for what felt like hours, excitement and anxiety building in her chest as the moving dot on her screen grew closer and closer to her location. She knew now would be the best time to leave, to ensure the possibility of escape, but she yearned to meet those blue eyes once more, no matter how much he despised her, she couldn't fathom the idea of waiting another minute to hear his voice.

"You're still here." YN swallowed, painting a bored smirk on her face as she turned toward the door, her shoulders shrugging. "Why?" He asked, making YN lick her lips. She couldn't help but trail her eyes over his sharp features. Blonde hair and blue eyes, his suit the symbol of patriarchy, Steve Rogers was surely the most arrogant yet clueless man YN had ever met, and by God was she here for it.

"Well, Captain Rogers, isn't it just great to see you again." She smiled, cocking her head innocently. "Unfortunately, I wasn't expecting guests so-"

"You clearly were." YN blinked, eyeing the screen with the red dot, now blinking in the same room as her own dot.

"Busted." She smirked. Steve narrowed his eyes, his shield gripped tightly in his hand. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"You stole a very important piece of information from S.H.I.E.L.D, and we'd like it back." YN laughed as Steve glared at her, the fiery look in his eye making YN's insides coil in want.

"And what if I don't want to give it back?" Steve stepped forward, the breath in YN's lungs stilling in anticipation.

"You know you'll lose." YN nodded, already knowing she would lose, she'd even make sure of it. She'd do anything, to make sure Steve was never hurt.

In truth, YN didn't care much for the information she'd stolen, and she knew that, if she wanted to, she could have had all of their data without a single trace of her being there, if she'd wanted that. But she wanted them to know, she wanted him to know.

"We'll see." She challenged anyway, flexing her fingers.

Steve lifted his shield, slinging it toward her. YN jumped out of the way, slinking toward the ground and sticking her leg out, sweeping Steve off of his feet. On the ground, the two grappled until Steve lay atop of her, his heavy body pressing against YN's in all the right ways. YN made a show of struggling, her mouth releasing grunts as Steve held her wrists behind her.

The power in her veins were begging to be used, sparking just below her skin. Yet, YN held back, finally slacking below the large man as he hoisted her up onto her feet. She bit her lip, a sneaky smile threatening to slip past her defenses.

"Where are your men?" YN giggled, feeling Steve stiffen behind her. "Tell me, now."

"No can do, baby. They're long gone." Steve sighed, shaking his head.