Tʜᴇ Dᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ Hᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴛ.₁

Finally, an update, yay. xd I'm not going to say that I'm happy with how this one turned out, but it can always be worse.

(Let's be honest, this book is a mess, and I'm aware of it. 🤣)

Anyway, enjoy reading and thank you for votes, comments, etc. ^^ ♥

It had been seven peaceful months since the young couple's wedding, and everything was going pretty well so far, despite a few arguments between them every now and then

Estelle was standing near the window, watching the snowflakes fall to the ground. She smiled, feeling a movement in her belly. The child inside her was growing bigger and more active.

"Here, you're all set," Guinevere asserted, feeling happy on her friend's behalf, receiving an appreciative look from the witch as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Thank you, Gwen." Despite trying to act normal, Estelle was panicking inside. It was meant to be the happiest day of her life. And she was happy, but nervous at the same time.

She took in a deep breath, her eyes locking on the small swell of her belly. It was still too early to see much, especially under the thick fabric of the dress, but it was becoming a bit noticeable.

She was scared. It wasn't any news that Camelot still had a lot of enemies, and she was terrified that someone might try to use her or her child to get to the Prince. Besides, she knew that more people would feel hostility toward her if her magic was revealed.

A knock on the door disrupted her thoughts as her mother and brother entered, both of them beaming with joy. Elle smiled at them, glad to have her family to support her in this.

"Are you ready?" Hunith asked, receiving a hesitant nod in response.

"I think I am." Trying to appear as calm and confident as she could, she moved to them, nervously fiddling with her fingers.

Merlin gave her a wide smile and lightly shuffled her hair, being careful not to mess it too much. "I think Arthur will faint when he sees you. He's so excited that he didn't even wait for me in the morning and got ready himself."

His sister smiled genuinely, causing his own smile to grow wider, since he successfully eased her nerves.

Since Gaius refused to lead her down the aisle, claiming he was too old for it, Merlin was the one to do it instead, and he knew he was going to enjoy every second of it.