Tʜᴇ Wɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ Dᴀʏ ᴘᴛ.₂

"My father spent twenty years fighting magic

"My father spent twenty years fighting magic. To think I knew better," Arthur asserted, his voice sounding broken and distant, as if he wasn't even the one speaking, "I was so arrogant. That arrogance has cost my father his life."

"I have lost both my parents to magic... It is pure evil. I'll never lose sight of that again."

Estelle's eyes flew open as she shot upright, sweating and her heart pounding as the words rang in her mind.

The spot on the bed beside her was cold, letting her know that Arthur had got up some time ago.

She felt sick and knew that it wasn't just because of the vision, but mostly thanks to the little flower thriving inside her.

Trying to fight the uneasy feeling off, she went to stand up, but quickly decided against it as her knees buckle, and she almost fell. An uncomfortable feeling erupted in her belly, and she pressed against it, unsure what was going on.

In a matter of seconds, Drea entered the chambers, and her head immediately shot at her. "Estelle, is something wrong?" She asked, hurrying over. Once she was close enough, she noticed the drops of sweat on the witch's forehead and her pale face, "Should I go get the physician?"

"I'm fine, no need to bother him," Elle asserted, but it was far from believable for the young maid.

"I'll rather go get him," Drea mumbled and ran outside before any objections could be raised.

In a matter of minutes, she was back, with Gaius and Merlin right behind.

The warlock swiftly moved to his sister's side, giving her a worried look. "What's wrong?"

She shook her head, exhaling deeply while the older man went to her to take a better look at her. "I'm fine."

He placed his hand on her forehead, frowning slightly. After examining her more precisely, he stood up with a worried expression. "You should stay in bed today and rest some more."

"But-"

"No buts allowed," Merlin retorted and ushered her to lie down, understanding by his guardian's expression that it wasn't good.

Giving up, Estelle sent a small smile to Gaius before he left as her brother sat down on the bed, giving her a concerned look. "You look upset."

"Drea, could you please leave us for a moment?" The girl nodded to her request and scurried off, and she shifted her eyes back to Merlin, "You can't save Uther. I had a vision, something wrong will happen."