Tʜᴇ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ Sᴏɴɢ ᴏғ Uᴛʜᴇʀ Pᴇɴᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ

I need to stop writing the chapters directly here. I always accidentally tap on publish instead of saving. xd 

Btw. 250k reads and 8k votes? Holy cow, you're all mad. Thank you so much!

It was a sunny and warm day in Camelot, the pleasant weather welcoming everyone outside, and even the inhabitants of the citadel didn't resist

Laughter echoed through the training grounds as Arthur's training session with the knights was disrupted by his son.

Estelle watched them from afar as her husband lifted their son and spun them in a circle, causing the boy to squeal loudly. A pleasant smile was present on her lips as she watched the scene in front of her.

"Mama, I need help!" At his words, Arthur's head shot in his wife's direction, his smile growing.

She began to make her way forth, greeting the knights with a smile, which they returned. "I guess someone should go tell Lillian of your whereabouts before she dies of worry."

"I'll take care of it," Gwaine offered, seeing there would be no more training either way.

The Queen smiled at him knowingly and gave him a small nod before he hurried away. Her attention then shifted to the prince, who was giving her innocent eyes. "You are in big trouble, young man. Have you any idea how worried we were?"

"But it's papa's fault!"

Estelle scowled slightly at her husband, who smiled nervously, well aware of the knights that were cackling in the background, "I would expect you to have some common sense!"

Arthur sighed."If I knew you had no idea about him being here, I would have brought him back."

"Be ashamed of yourself. Blaming it all on your son. It's your fault just as much," she countered with a frown, narrowing her eyes at them both, "Inside, now - both of you." 

Percival exchanged an amused look with Elyan and Lancelot as they watched their King glanced at his son before he sighed and started to walk towards the citadel, complying with his wife's order. It caused her to smirk as she turned around, her eyes briefly going over the knights as they laughed along with her.