Lᴀᴍɪᴀ ᴘᴛ.₂

I had a really hard time writing this one... 😶 My sister lost her child, and I my nephew four years ago. It still hurts. Poor soul... He was only three years old and writing this... It reminded me of how it felt. After all, I believe that no one should die without having a chance to live a long and beautiful life.

Not too long after, we lost our grandfather too. We couldn't even tell him the truth about what happened...

But my sister overcome it and now she's a mother of two. It's still painful for her, but she managed to pull through and I truly admire her strength.

I guess what I want to say is that you should never give up, no matter how bad things may seem. The world we live in is a terrible place, but it's only up to us to make it at least a bit better.

Never forget that without darkness, there could be no light.

Anyway, enough of my rant. I sincerely hope you'll enjoy this chapter and for those of you who are going through tough times, I send you all the love and sincerely wish you the best in life!

 I sincerely hope you'll enjoy this chapter and for those of you who are going through tough times, I send you all the love and sincerely wish you the best in life!

  Ever since they had rescued a girl named Lamia from a bunch of bandits, the knights started to act differently. All, except for the warlock, who didn't understand what was going on with them

Since Percival and the rest insisted on getting the girl back home as she asked them to, they were forced to move in the opposite direction of Camelot, where they needed to go the most.

The Pendragon back in the citadel had other problems, and was beyond grateful that the physician remained in Camelot. His heart nearly stopped beating when he was told what had happened to his precious Estelle.

He couldn't figure out why were things turning so grim, but he knew it wasn't important at the time. He couldn't think of anything but his wife. She and their children were his primary focus now, and at the moment, even the kingdom moved to the far back of his mind.

Arthur stood by the window outside her room, staring at the sky for hours now, the sun slowly starting to set. Just the last bright rays were disappearing behind the horizon, so was slowly fading his love.

The worry was eating him from the inside, which left him on the edge of a sea of his raging emotions. Anger. Sadness. Grief. But there was nothing to grieve for just yet. He knew he had to hold on.

He couldn't fall into it, knowing that there was still hope, and that if he lost his temper, it wouldn't help anyone. As he was a husband, he was a king, and he needed to think rationally.

His eyes went astray toward the door when it opened and the old man came out with a gloomy expression. "Gaius, how is she? What was taking you so long?"