Tʜᴇ Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ·s Hᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴛ.₂

Estelle felt both relieved and shocked to discover Morgana in the physician's chambers after leaving distressed Guinevere with Drea

Estelle felt both relieved and shocked to discover Morgana in the physician's chambers after leaving distressed Guinevere with Drea. What she truly didn't expect was to see the Pendragon there as well, leaning against the table as he stared down at his half sister.

Nevertheless, her attention was fixated on Morgana. "Gana!" A hand on her wrist stopped her before she could even seek to move forward, her gaze drifting to her husband, whose eyes were advising her not to dare and make even a step towards the woman.

"I wouldn't have come here if I had any other option. I'll leave as soon as I can, I promise," Morgana spoke to the blond, who kept eyeing her warily, "I won't be a burden and neither will I do anything harmful."

"Arthur please," Elle joined in on her behalf, receiving a side-glance from him. After what seemed like an eternity, he gave a small nod, and she let out a relieved breath.

He turned to Morgana with a warning expression. "You can stay, but as soon as you try something, I'll banish you from Camelot on the death penalty."

She slowly nodded, finding it acceptable as she smiled softly at Estelle, who hurriedly approached her with an anxious look. "Are you alright? What happened?"

"She foud out I helped you," Gana mumbled with a small frown, but said nothing more, clearly not in the mood to speak about it. Silence fell upon the room as the Queen embraced her friend, remorse filling her soul. "Though that's not what worries me now. They were talking about an army, claiming they will be soon prepared to execute their plan, but I didn't hear the rest of it."

Estelle glanced at her husband, disturbed as worry was clear on either of their faces. "It's alright, don't worry about it now... You must be hungry. I'll have the kitchen prepare the food."

Morgana said nothing and nodded while the witch stood up and proceeded to leave, with Arthur right behind her.

"Do you truly think this is a good idea?" He asked, to which she hurriedly nodded, and so he resolved to believe it too, at least until they're proven wrong.

She turned her head to smile at him. "You have my word that she's no threat to us." The witch had no reason to doubt Morgana's true intentions, since she obviously changed as well as her point of view. And Estelle was glad to have her back in Camelot.

꧙꧙꧙꧙꧙꧙

The Pendragon's room was completely silent as he sat on the end of his bed, thinking about the whole situation repeatedly. Something inside kept on insisting that he should punish Morgana for her wrong deeds while there was a part of him wanting to give her another chance.