| Eren turns into a neko | Pt.1

10:37 AM

*knock knock*

Eren : Hange?

Hange : Hey Eren! Guess what!!

E : What?

H : I made a new liquid I want you to drink!

E : Okay? But what will happen..?

H : Well you see..

E : Just tell me.

H : Fine fine. You will turn into a human-cat!

E : Human..cat..?

H : Yeah! A human with cat ears and tail! You'll also experience things a cat does, you'll change a bit in some ways too...

E : Uhh..

H : But it's okay! Come on! Let's go to my lab!

E : ...Mkay.

They both walk out of Eren's room and make their way quickly to Hange's lab.

H : Alright! Here you go!

E : Err..is this a good idea..?

H : Yes, drink it!

E : How long will it last?

H : Hmm, I believe 4-5 days?

E : Hange-

H : DRINK IT!!

E : OKAY!

Eren pressed the rim of the bottle against his parted lips and tilted it, allowing the fluid to fall into his mouth. Instinctively he swallowed it all, but once done, his face was surprised at the taste.

E : Wow.
It doesn't as bad as the other ones you've made.

H : Really?!

E : Yeah.

H : AHAHA YESS!

E : ..what?

H : That means I did it right!

E : ...ah..I'm..dizzy.

H : Here, let's get you to bed, it's taking affect.

E : Alright..

Eren and Hange walked into a spare room that is around the corner from Hange's lab. Slowly, Eren lays on the bed while Hange turns off the lights and closes the door. A sigh left Eren's lips as he closed his eyes and instantly fell into a deep sleep.

(12:38 PM)
_________________

Caribbean eyes fluttered open as Eren began coming back to consciousness. He feels stinging on the top of his head as well as the area a few inches below his lower back. Immediately, Eren was confused from the strange sensations. He raised his hand up to his head to feel what could be causing the stinging.