| Pregnancy 03 | Routine...

[ Eren's P.O.V. ]

Like almost all mornings, I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. And like almost all mornings, I shut it off and got prepared for work. Stretching my limbs and glancing back at my lover who sleeps peacefully on the bed, l smiled to myself before quietly making my way into the bathroom. After doing my business, I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair. That all took me at least 15 minutes, including getting dressed. So by then, Levi was half-awake and sitting up drowsily.

Eren : Good morning~

I said happily and walked toward my husband. Leaning down, my lips made contact with his forehead and I pecked him softly.

Levi : mm..morning.

He responded grumpily. A short sigh left my mouth and I rubbed Levi's back gingerly. And like almost all mornings, Levi wakes up either nauseous or extremely hungry. And because of that, he's always irritated.

E : How are you feeling?

I asked him. And his gaze that was on his lap flicked up to me.

L : I feel like I haven't eaten in a fucking week.

His tone was rougher and his steel gray eyes showed frustration in them.

E : I'll make you something so you could feel better.

Levi sighed and closed his eyes.

L : No, I'll make myself something.

I raised an eyebrow and gazed at Levi who opened his eyes and stared at me neutrally.

E : You sure about that? Cause when I see you 'make breakfast' nowadays, it's something like one boiled egg, or one banana. It's too little, you have to eat something bigger, breakfast is an important meal Levi.

He scoffed and looked away from me.

E : I'm going to make you something.

Was the last thing I said to him before leaning up and walking out of the room. I understand why he doesn't like eating his usual portions anymore, but I don't think eating smaller than his regular portions is good for him. From what he's told me, he usually throws up a few hours or minutes later after eating his regular portion. But, we know of a few foods that he doesn't throw up sometimes. And the one I'm making, is not only one of his favorites but also one that stays in his stomach.

Grabbing the ingredients, I set them on the counter and proceeded to put them together in a bowl :

1/2 cup of oats
1 cup of almond milk
2 tbsp of dark chocolate chips

Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes, take it out, mix well, and done!

What a beauty, it smells good too. Kinda jealous right now, I don't have enough time to make myself a proper breakfast again. Hmm, oh well, my Levi always comes first.

L : Eren.

I heard come from behind me, making me jump.