| Pregnancy 15 (Final) | Erin's Birth

Eren's P.O.V.

I still remember all the gore I saw in my past life. All the dead bodies of people who were trying to help and save humanity by risking their own lives, all to make no change. And I thought to myself before, 'if I still vividly remember that...then I should be good when it's time for Levi to have his c-section done.' Was I wrong? Totally.

Here I am, standing beside a clearly calm but internal panicking Levi—holding his hand that's clutching mine deadly for support while also looking over the curtain that was there—watching the doctors in action. Was I...scared? Nervous? Both? Yeah, definitely both. Watching and observing was quite horrifying but man was it interesting as well. Although regardless of how 'interesting', I still couldn't handle it as much.

I'd look away here and there and focus on my Levi who had no want to talk, or relax his body entirely. He was tensed and only visibly shaken to me since...his face holds no expression. But being someone who has known him for years, it's easy to tell how he feels now. He isn't even trying to hide it—I mean, why would he? This is a big moment for the both of us.

While he's off internally dying, I'm over here having to hold myself back from sobbing like a child and praising Levi like crazy at the same time. And even worse, I've been trying not to panic about all these questions that the doctors were bombarding me with.

Such as: "How did he—a man get pregnant?!" or "How was this possible?! How did you two do it?!" orrr "Did you guys do some black magic of some sort?! Hahaha, this is-uh-I don't...think this is possible naturally.." And my responses? They were all just uncomfortable brief laughs. With that, they can tell how nervous I am and asked me a few other questions to make sure I'm not one of those dads that pass out. And I'm not! I'm just a little squeamish. Not enough to make me leave Levi's side though.

The way my heart sped up insanely when I peeked over the curtain just to see the doctors pulling Erin out of my husbands stomach. That urge to cry came to me strong. The deadly clutch Levi has on my hand became tighter as I watched our baby come out of him and immediately begin crying. As soon as her cries were heard, I shifted my head to look at Levi who was looking back at me with widened eyes. Wide eyes that held a whole different look to them. I didn't recognize it. Not until later.

The doctors took Erin out within only a few minutes. I ended up being able to hold back my tears, but not my big smile. And since that sight didn't make me cry, I knew as soon as she makes contact with my arms, it's game over for me. It's time to turn the knob to the faucet that connects to my eyes. All in all, as they were fixing up Levi's poor stomach, I was given our baby to hold. They asked if I wanted to, I very excitedly accepted and they handed me her.

The woman showed me how to carry a baby beforehand, so I knew what to do, and about that faucet...I was right. As soon as her tiny self wrapped like a burrito in a pink blanket rested in my arms, the weight of her small body made tears come to my eyes. I can see the way Levi watched me so intently yet so softly. I stood close to him and leaned down a bit so the both of us can see her.

Although I hid my face in embarrassment as I couldn't help the crazy amount of tears coming out of my eyes. I really am a faucet.

I heard Levi chuckle a bit before he caressed my head. I held Erin securely in my arms and admired her features. It's so easy to tell who's she got more from, yet at the same time, not entirely. Although from what I see, her facial features lean a lot more towards Levi in particular. Her eye shape, eyebrow shape, and nose all are identical to Levi. Although she got my lips, and my lips are slightly bigger than Levi's. What we don't know is whose eye color she got.