| Pregnancy 13 | Happy Valentine's Day! (16+)

Levi's P.O.V.

Eren : Happy Valentine's Day Levi!!

Eren yelled out and gave me a big kiss on the forehead.

Levi : Happy Valentine's Day..

I replied with heat now creeping onto my cheeks. He sat on the couch beside me and stared at me with excitement.

L : What?

E : I know we can't go out much anymore, so as a way to celebrate Valentines Day, I bought some things so we can still celebrate here.

L : Oh? What are you planning?

E : I was planning on maybe...the both of us making a nice dinner and dessert together. After that we can spend the rest of the day resting or playing—having fun—that means no doing chores, Levi.

L : Sounds nice but...why no chores?

E : Levi....it's Valentine's Day. You're not gonna spend the day cleaning. Instead, I'm gonna make us some breakfast. Unless, you want to help?

L : Since I can't do chores, I'd like to.

E : Great! Come, I want to do something different today!

L : Alright.

I got up with Eren from the couch and followed behind him into the kitchen. There, he bent down, grasped something, and placed it on the counter. And there I was, fucking shocked to see a heart shaped waffle maker.

L : Where the fuck did this come from?!

E : You never knew I bought a heart shaped waffle maker?!

L : No..

E : Levi..I got this last year.

L : I don't think I was around when you got that. I seriously don't ever remember seeing it before.

E : Oh. Well then, it's coming in handy today! Wanna make the waffles?

L : Sure.

E : Alrighty, while you do that, I'm going to make us a little something new on the side.

L : Something new?

E : Yep! A little yogurt parfait on the side to go with the waffles.

L : I see, I suppose I'll get started then.

Eren hummed in response and began grabbing the ingredients he needed. I did too and easily made the heart shaped waffles. For myself, I made three, and for Eren, I made six. I'm not lying when I say that man can fucking eat.

"Meow"

L : Shit!

I jumped and looked down to see Lynx looking up at me. How could I forget I now have a cat? And how could I forget that he needs to eat too?