| Pregnancy 07 | Gender Reveal [SHORT AND SAPPY]

[ Levi's P.O.V. ]

Doctor : Alright, I'll be telling you the gender now, just one second please.

The doctor said, his eyes looking at the screen of the machine. I squeezed the jacket that rests beside me in anticipation. Throughout the brief time of silence that felt like an eternity, I wasn't looking at the screen, instead, I kept my eyes shut.

The excitement that I know is there has been taken over by my nervousness, and I can feel my heart starting to beat fast, my head getting faintly cloudy with anxiousness, and a light bit of sweat forming on my palms. My breathing is beginning to get a little shaky, and I feel as if I'm reading a fucking book with endless suspense in it. Hell, I'm so on edge I feel like I'm starting to float.

Doc : Okay..

I held my breath.

Doc : It is a...

I furrowed my brows and tensed every goddamn muscle in my body.

Doc : It's a ——! Congratulations!

The man said cheerfully. I immediately let go of the breath I was holding, rested every muscle in my body, and opened my eyes to look at my grinning doctor. I smiled back at him and nodded as he proceeded to ask me a few more questions.

I can't believe it.

~

Levi : I'm back Eren!

I yelled as I took off my shoes and placed them on the shoe rack.

Eren : Oh! I'm out here Levi!

I heard Eren shout. I quickly put on my sandals and met with Eren outside who was sitting on a bench with a book in hand. Beside him on a table were four delicious chocolate covered strawberries on a plate as well as a glass of strawberry lemonade. And I didn't hesitate to help myself and grab one of the strawberries before sitting next to him.

E : Where did you go? I was worried, you didn't tell me you were going anywhere.

He inquired as he bookmarked a page in his book and closed it. I stared at him with no response while biting into the strawberry. Both him and I held direct eye-contact as I ate my strawberry rather slowly. Honestly, I didn't think he'd wait for me to finish it, typically he'd be the whiny begging brat he always is, though right now, he seems serious. Maybe I should tease him? I consumed the remainder of my strawberry and smirked at him.

L : That was good. Did you make those today? They taste fresh.

E : I did...Why are you changing the subject?

L : I don't suppose I need to ask for your permission to go out, do I now?

E : Well, no. But I would've liked to know you were going out in the first place so I could've been less worried.

L : Worried? Think I'd abandon you or something?

E : Shit happens..