| Levi turns into a girl | Pt.2 (18+)

Levi : mmh..fuck. ah..

Levi spread her legs wider apart than before as she thrusted her fingers deep. Her forehead is pressed against Eren's back as she quietly moaned at the pleasure. Levi was able to sneak her hand close to Eren's groin and was now lightly touching his length. The more she thought and touched Eren, the harder and deeper she fucked herself.

L : eren, eren, eren—fuckk..ah

She chanted Eren's name as if it were a spell. Her pale hands wrapped around his thick length before slowly pumping it. All the while her fingers were still moving at a rapid pace.

L : ah, ah—nh..

Eren : mm..

Levi paused in her tracks as she looked up to see Eren sleeping, despite the fact that his brows were furrowed and he appeared to be sweating a little. Relieved, she continued to move her hand and fingers while watching Eren's face intently.

L : haah...oh fuck..

E : nh..

The raven furrowed her eyebrows and bit her lower lip. Desperate for more pleasure she attempted to move deeper. Though that's when she realized her fingers weren't long enough to go any deeper.
'No..fuck!' She thought to herself before removing her fingers and hand away from Eren's groin. She sat up and moved Eren to a more comfortable position before crawling on top of him. Luckily for her, Eren's a deep sleeper. So keeping that in mind, she grabbed Eren's semi-hard dick and lined it with her hole.

Moving her hips down, she gasped as she felt the large length open her up.

L : ohhh, fuck yes!—

Quickly, Levi slapped her hand over her mouth, trying her hardest not to wake Eren. Tears prickled the corner of her eyes as the pleasure intensified. She loved the feeling of Eren's dick inside her, touching all of the spots she can't and deeper.

Levi's gaze was drawn to Eren's features, and she smirked at the sight. His brows are furrowed, and he's panting and sweating lightly. There's an obvious red tint on his face due to the pressure.

Finally, she roughly slammed herself all the way down, earning a pant from Eren. Levi kept her attention fixed on Eren, both anxious and aroused at the thought of him waking up to her riding him. Impatient, she slowly started moving her hips.

E : ah..nmm..

Eren's expressions only aroused Levi more and more. She felt as if she could cum any moment. Though she restrained herself and instead accelerated her pace.

Her hands which had been placed over her mouth, were now resting on Eren's chest as she moved quickly, keeping herself steady.

L : god..fuck...ah, oh shit..!

Levi flung her head back, the ecstasy is immense, overwhelming, and utterly indescribable. At this point, she lost all self control. She began rapidly moving her hips, careless if Eren woke up or not.

L : Ah! eren—mmh!

E : Ah—oh! wh—at?

The brunette opened his eyes and was met with a beautiful raven bouncing on his fully hardened dick.

E : Hah-haha. What..a surprise-mmn..so good, Levi.

Eren leaned his head back into his pillow and put his hands on Levi's hips, assisting her in moving them faster and making his dick go deeper than previously.

L : Ohhh! Fuck, yes Eren..!

E : Levi—

Eren's hips bucked, resulting in him hitting her
g-spot. That action made Levi gasp loudly, and immediately Eren knew to keep hitting that spot.

Slaps, moans, and groans filled the room. The bed squeaked as they both moved passionately.

Eventually, Levi came and Eren did too a few minutes after Levi. Both breathed heavily and stared into each other's eyes. Even had little laughs since Eren woke up in the middle of it.

L : Haha, I can't believe I'm hungry for your
dick at 3AM.

E : What a horny bitch you are hahaha!

L : Well I'm your bitch, cumslut, whore, you name it. I just want you to fuck me all night, daddy.

E : Mmm, you know I like it when you call me that.

Gently, Eren switched positions with Levi. She now laid under him as he was above her. He smiled and pecked her on the lips before talking to her softly.

E : I'll make you feel really good.

The raven smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck.

L : Please do.

Fin.
_________________________
Originally made date :

9.30.21
(September 30th 2021)