| Pregnancy 12 | Lynx and his Annoying Parents

Eren's P.O.V.

A week has passed since Levi found Lynx, and now it's the weekend. That means that today, February 12th, is the day that we're gonna take Lynx to the vet! I've been wanting to do so since I first saw the little guy, but because of work, I had to wait until today. Although as of presently, I just woke up a few minutes ago and am currently zoned out...

Levi : mm..what's the time?

I heard Levi say in a groggy voice. Immediately, my eyes were removed from the window in the room, and now staring down at my husband's cute morning face as he cautiously sat himself up and rested his back against the headboard of the bed.

Eren : Ah, what was that?

I asked after I finally snapped myself back to reality.

L : Time?

E : It isss...11:11 AM.

Levi hummed in response and began rubbing his eyes.

E : How are you feeling?

L : Nauseous.

He placed his hands down onto his stomach.

E : Oh...I'm sorry, want me to make you a peppermint tea? I heard that it helps.

L : Does it really?

E : Well, according to studies on Google, yes. And that's not the only tea too, there's ginger, raspberry leaf, lemon balm, and much more.

L : Oh, alright then. If it's not a bother, please make me one. This fucking nausea is getting stronger and I don't want to wake the cat up.

He replied tiredly while staring at Lynx who was deeply asleep on top of his legs.

E : It's not a bother, I did offer to begin with.

I said with a smile before placing a small kiss on Levi's forehead and proceeding to get up and off the bed. On the table beside me was a hair tie, seeing it, I grabbed it and tied my hair into my signature hairstyle. I slid one foot at a time into my black slippers and blew Levi a kiss before leaving the room.

Speeding downstairs and into the kitchen, I began making the tea. While I did that, I multitasked by also doing a bit of chores. From cleaning up any messes in our first and second living room, to cleaning the kitchen, fixing up stuff in the library, and doing a daily clean on Lynx's litter; I made sure the backyard was also neat before heading back inside and finishing up.

I wanted to make Levi something to eat but I'm not sure if he has an appetite at the moment, so I didn't make anything and instead made my way back upstairs with the steaming tea in hand.

E : I'm back~

I said quietly and pushed the door gently open. Levi stared at me with a look of desperation—actually—I'm 100% sure that look is for the tea and not me....sadly.

E : Here you go.

I placed it on his lap where a blanket was, so it didn't burn him. And once again, I gave him a small peck on the forehead and rubbed his back as he seemed to be trying to fight off the growing nausea. He blew on the steam for a bit before taking a sip and immediately letting out a long breath.