| "Welcome back" | (18+)

1:17 PM

Eren : Ah, finally.

When Eren opens his door, his gaze is drawn to the bed, where his lover is dressed in lingerie and staring at him submissively.

E : ...Levi.

Levi : Eren, welcome back.

Eren knew Levi wanted him by the raven's tone, which was desperate and eager. So he walked up to the raven and pressed his lips against the others without hesitation. And, as is customary for Eren and Levi, their kiss was gradually becoming deeper, hotter, and more intense.

They broke the kiss when it became too suffocating and peered deeply into each other's eyes.

E : You look so fucking sexy.

L : Just for you.

Eren hands roamed Levi's physique. He stroked Levi's bra, his tight skirt, and his long high heel boots. Slowly, both of his hands slipped beneath the skirt, roughing up the raven's cheeks before pushing them in opposing directions.

Levi let out a gasp and encircled the brunette's neck with his arms. They exchanged love glances before leaning in for another kiss. It was gentler this time, but still feverish and eager.

Feeling kind, Eren asked for an entrance by gently brushing his tongue against Levi's lower lip. Levi was taken aback due to how used he is to Eren barging his way in. Levi opened his eyes and looked at Eren with a playful expression, refusing to let him in. Eren had opened his eyes and returned the raven's glare; he knew Levi expected him to be harsh. As a result, he became harsh.

Eren had stroked his finger over Levi's hole, teasingly tracing the ring of muscles, and Levi had gasped. Eren took advantage of the opportunity and explored the raven's mouth with his tongue.

Eren couldn't hold back any longer as the make-out session became increasingly passionate. He broke the kiss after a minute or two and pinned Levi to the bed. He held him down with his knee and intended to strip until...

L : Wait!

E : Hm?

L : You didn't close the door..

Eren glanced at the door and noticed it was half open.

E : oh. Oops? Honestly, I don't care if they see you naked, Levi. I'll be balls deep inside you by then.

L : Eh—Eren! That's fucking embarrassing.

E : So? Isn't it exciting to think about getting caught? The feeling of anxiety coursing through your body as you get fucked so hard, hoping you don't get seen.

Eren came near to Levi's ear and murmured in a deep commanding voice:

E : Then someone walks by and stands there watching us fuck like rabbits. What do you suppose they're thinking? What do you think they'd do in that situation? You provoked me, Levi.

Levi shuddered as he felt Eren's hot breath on his ear. As he kept his gaze fixed on Eren's, shivers ran down his spine.