| Catalina Island | (Day 3)

August 20th, 2023

Eren's P.O.V.

Levi : Stop..

Levi muttered in a hoarse, raw voice before laughing as I showered him with multiple kisses all over his face.

Eren : Why? You're so lovable I just can't help myself.

He rolled his eyes in response and stared off elsewhere. I didn't think much of it and was getting ready to remove myself from on top of him, but before I was able to do so, he grabbed my face with both his hands and pressed a big, hard kiss on my lips. It was chaste and very short, but it was enough to leave a large warm smile on my face.

E : Oh my god you're making me melt!

I got off quick and sat up straight, still beside him. My face felt so hot, he's just...he's too precious!! The lord needs to give me more strength or else I'll die from his cuteness!!

L : You're...so red.

Levi spoke lowly and chuckled.

E : It's your fault.

L : I can't change the way my face looks, you know? Especially when I barely wake up. How the fu—how do you even find my morning face cute to begin with? This particular time is the time that makes my face look worse than any other part of the day.

E : Oh shut up, you do not look bad what do you mean? Just because your face is a little swollen, it doesn't make you any less cuter. Your chubby cheeks are like...more visible this way and I just...

My words trailed off as a wave of cute aggression came over me. And the lord was not on my side because I gave into the feeling, pinching Levi's cheeks with my index and thumb fingers using both my hands. He groaned in annoyance as I held onto them tightly, shaking them a little before releasing them for a second and replacing them with both my palms. I squeezed his face so hard his eyes closed from the force as his lips puckered.

Levi was clearly irritated by my over aggression, so much so that he hit a part of my side that was sensitive, which immediately made me let go of his face and protect myself.

E : sooo meannn!!

I whined dramatically with a grin.

L : My cheeks were starting to hurt.

E : Hah..haha, those aren't the only cheeks that are going to hurt.

L : ...I'm going to literally beat your ass.

My husband whispered close to my ear and placed a hard smack on the back of my head.

E : Ow! Erin look! Mommy is such a meanie! So violent and abusive!

I called out to Erin loudly, making her head turn to look at me briefly, then look at Levi, then back at me blankly.

E : You're my witness!

L : I didn't even hit you when she looked over here.