| 'Yandere' Levi | Pt.1 (17+)

12:01 PM

"GO EREN!!"
"You look so fucking hot Eren."
"No shame whatsoever."
"Not gonna lie, he looks sexy."
"SPREAD THOSE LEGS MORE OPEN BOY!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Levi : CAN ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. I'M TRYING TO SLE—...

All eyes on Levi. Some full of fear, others wide, only one irritated. He ignored the gazes on him, the raven only stared at his lover. Who is doing something that irritates him more than ever. What's worse, is that he's doing it in front of all his friends. The silence remained loud, those steel gray-blue eyes pierced into his lovers Caribbean eyes. The atmosphere in the room shifted to something more tense. And Levi only made it worse when he spoke.

L : Eren.

—

L : What in the ACTUAL FUCK, are you doing?

Eren : I—uh..Entertaining..our friends..? Having fun?

L : "Entertaining 'our' friends". Yeah, let me go dress like that and dance for Erwin.

E : ...

Sliding off the pole, the brunette stared at his lover with a disapproving look. Honestly, the idea of Levi dancing for Erwin seductively makes him sick.

L : Don't like the thought of that, huh?

E : ..No.

L : But, you know what. I'm gonna go do it anyway. I'm free to do so, right? Let me go entertain him because he's my friend and I want to have fun.

E : ...

Eren understood why Levi is upset. Again, picturing Levi on a pole, dancing for Erwin just to have fun. Not to mention SEDUCTIVELY. Eren wouldn't have liked it if he caught Levi wearing what he's wearing and dancing for Erwin who doesn't hide his liking for Levi. All Eren could do was stay silent and look at his lover with visible shame and regret. He feels like a child who got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to. The rest of his friends stayed silent, knowing if they spoke up, Levi would bite back with brutal remarks. Seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours. The whole room is sour, I'm sure everyone can feel the anger radiating off Levi. The raven stood silent for only a few more seconds before scoffing and walking upstairs. The majority of the people downstairs either slightly or fully flinched at the sound of a door slamming shut. Once Levi was gone, the uncomfortable tension eased and people resumed chatting.