| Eren and Levi go out | (18+)

2:39 PM

Levi : Hange.

Hange : Levii!

Sasha : HEY LEVII

L : Shut up. Anyways, Eren and I are going out.

H : Oh really?! You guys never really leave the
house so this is quite surprising!

L : I left the house yesterday.

H : Yeah but I mean you and Eren don't usually go out TOGETHER!!

L : Tch, I know. That's why we're going out today.

H : Thank you for letting me know!

L : Shush.

Levi glared for a second before walking away.

W / Eren n Levi

L : I told her, let's go.

E : Alright

Grabbing their things and walking towards the door, Eren opened it and let Levi go out first. Walking out, Eren followed but before leaving the house, he closed and locked his door and catches up with Levi.
Eren grabbed the keys and opened the front door, he walked out leaving Levi to close the door in which with no problem he did. Starting the car, Eren sat there waiting for Levi. He was a fast walker and got into the car in less than a minute. Closing the door, Levi put on his seatbelt and looked at Eren.

L : Eren.

E : What?

L : You should let me drive sometime.

E : Levi...the last time you drove this car..you almost crashed into a pole....

L : Asshole, that was when I didn't have my license and was barely learning how to drive. Not to mention that happened 2 years ago.

E : Right but..ever since...I just never trusted your driving...

L : Tch.

Now mad, Levi turned his head away. He looked out the window at all the nature and buildings etc.
Ignoring Eren's whole presence and Eren couldn't help but glance at his lover every once in a while.
The silence is loud and the tension is awkward,
mainly that's why they don't go out together.
More minutes into driving, Eren spotted a parking spot near a shop they both planned to go to.
Driving to that specific spot and parking, Eren turned off the car before looking over at Levi and placing his hand on Levi's thigh.

E : I'll let you drive us home.

Levi shifted his gaze to the brunette and let a barely noticeable smile grace his lips.

L : Okay.

__________

Both lovers got out of the car and walked towards a cafe. They went inside, ordered what they wanted
and went to go sit down. Patiently, they waited for their drinks to be ready and had a conversation to pass time.