| You're getting a punishment. | (18+)

5:19 PM

Eren and Levi
(Private messages)

Levi sent an attachment

Eren : Levi.

Levi : Please hurry home.

Eren : I'm on my way home now. DO NOT jerk off or pleasure yourself in ANY way. Understand?

Levi : ...

Eren : I'll let you do whatever you want to me if you listen. And I mean, anything.

Levi : Fine.

Eren : Promise?

Levi : Promise.

_____________________________

Sighing in annoyance, eyes closed as the raven tries to forget he has a boner to begin with..and how he got it in the first place...

— Flashback —

Laying in his comfortable bed, in his room. The raven scrolled through his photos on his phone and often blushed as many of his pictures mainly contained him and Eren. From cute to sexual pictures.

Coming across one picture in particular, Levi felt his face heat up more than ever.

—

He zoomed into the picture, observing all the details of the handsome man. Levi checked him out and couldn't help but start to feel hot from all over his body.

L : He's...so sexy.

Eyes glued onto the photo, uncontrollably, the ravens hand moved on its own. From his semi-toned stomach down to his groin. Roughly, he groped his clothed semi-hard dick.

L : a-ah..

His eyes fluttered shut, he furrowed eyebrows, and his mouth opened in pleasure as he imagines Eren on top of him. From touching him, licking him, kissing him everywhere. He felt himself get harder than before and even felt as his dick now leaked pre-cum. Then suddenly, he got an idea. His dick was left throbbing from the tight grip he had on it earlier, but ignoring that, he got up and quickly walked out of his room and went into Eren's using the spare key that was handed to him a while back. Levi slipped inside and locked the door behind him. Immediately, he plopped and laid on his lovers bed. His head now resting on the brunettes pillow, inhaling the scent of his lover. There's no doubt, his dick became harder just with that.