| Sex demon | Pt.2 (18+)

Hange : So. Want to tell me how this appeared?

Eren : Umm.

Levi lightly blushed at the question and looked at Eren who nervously smiled at the raven and looked at confused Hange before responding.

E : Well..we did 'it' and I..released inside..

The brunette (w/glasses) sighed in disbelief but motioned for the male to go on. Eren was a bit irritated by her reaction. She acted as if she isn't the reason why Eren is a demon right now.

E : Your fault.

H : I know, go on.

E : Again, I released inside and suddenly the mark appeared and glowed brightly.

H : So it appeared randomly? Out of nowhere?

E : Yes.

H : Hmm. I'm going to have to do some research on that. Ah, but I see you're still a demon.

E : mhm.

H : Okay so! For 24 hours I recommend to not have sex. I have a feeling this mark of his has something to do with pregnancy.. Hah, imagine a demon child?

Levi : No thank you.

H : Not yet?

L : ..Not yet.

Eren's eyes widened and he felt his face grow warm.

H : This is so cute. That aside, again, I recommend no sex for 24 hours. Meanwhile, I'll be studying about this. Got it?

E : Yes.

H : Please don't trigger it. You're both dismissed, I'll get to studying right now.

Hange says as she opens her laptop and grabs her notebook. Both lovers got up from their chairs and walked out of the lab.

L : So, how does it get triggered?

E : Eye-contact.

L : I see. What should we do?

E : If you'd like, I can go out and buy some snacks. We can watch movies together to keep us distracted.

L : Doesn't sound bad, I'll be in the living room picking a movie then. Be quick.

E : Alright.

Eren walked to his room and covered his obvious horns and wings before grabbing his necessities. He walked to Levi and kissed his forehead.

E : I'll be back. Love you.

He said as he stared at the ravens hair. Levi kept his eyes on Eren's lips and quickly pulled him in for a kiss.

L : I love you too.

He said hesitantly as he looked down at the floor. The younger male chuckled and kissed Levi's head. They hugged for a short bit but Eren broke it and patted his lovers head. Levi followed Eren downstairs and watched him get out of the house, enter his car, and drive away. Immediately Levi felt empty. He wanted the brunette by his side.