| Pregnancy 08 | Levi's New Source of Entertainment

Ever since Eren decided to take a few days off work to spend time and take care of Levi, the raven found himself enjoying it. So much to the point he began taking the opportunity to joke around and even go as far as to scare him, all for his selfish amusement. And to Eren, it was all so unusual. Levi isn't the type to break out of his tough character, yet it's strange to say he has and has also been having his fair share of fun.

Let's start from the beginning.

-

[ Levi's P.O.V. ]

Levi : They let you?

Eren : Yeah! I did make up for my last absences so they approved my request! And let's not forget, they know you come first before work.

L : Ohh, I see.

I smirked.

E : What's with that look?

L : What look? I can't grin.

E : Not if you have that mischievous look on your face.

I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my tea. Eren remained to stare at me, I can feel the burning of his gaze on my face, though I ignored it by closing my eyes and holding the smirk that never left my lips. Now honestly, I've been feeling rather funny for these past few days. Lately, my tiredness has decreased, and I find myself wanting to do things and be more active, but due to my pregnancy and the symptoms, they're holding me back.

For example, walking. I am capable of walking for a few minutes, but within an hour, an hour and a half or so on, I'd be feeling sore from my feet. Which has been one of my biggest issues since, well, wandering and exploring the forest that is basically my backyard for countless hours was something I liked to do often.

But with this sudden soreness, I am now only able to go on short walks instead of my usual 4-6 hour walks. And to cut it short, the house might be big and beautiful, it might be something you wish you had and also something you'd say you'd have so much to do in, but that isn't entirely the case, especially when you're living in it in reality. Although there is stuff to do, once you do it for a long while, it becomes less enjoyable.

Unless you're like me, who likes going on long walks in the forest. But that's been taken away from me because of this fucking brat within me. Fuck, she really is like her father already. Can't wait till she's born.

So, since my only source of freedom and amusement was taken away from me, I had to deal with books and my hobbies for a brief period, and that's where my sanity was fading. Because doing that for a few weeks straight made me feel a whole different type of weird, a good phrase for it would be...funny. Goofy.

I got lucky when Eren came home early one day and told me he'd be taking a good amount of time off work. His intentions are to take care of me and to help me if I'm in need ever since he noticed I began to develop new symptoms. And although that's sweet of him, I think I deserve it rather than think otherwise. I mean, when am I not caring about the man? When do I not let him have his way with me even though I'm fucking pregnant, less flexible, and in my eyes, less attractive? I don't understand him sometimes. So, to avenge my ass that had to endure his smaller brain's torture, I've decided to make him my new source of entertainment.