| New Home. | Pt.3 (last part)

10:27 AM

Organizing, grasping stuff from a box labeled as 'kitchen' and placing the objects where they're supposed to go. Eren makes sure they're neatly placed, even if Levi didn't like where certain things are at, he'll be able to change it whenever he wants. Quickly placing his mug in one of the cabinets, Eren walked to the stove and turned it off. He took hold of the kettle and poured the hot water in Levi's favorite tea cup before dropping a lavender mint tea bag in it. Due to the waters heat, the bag sizzled after making contact with it. Shortly after, the smell of lavender and mint hit his nose. He breathed it in with a strong inhale, then exhaled afterwards instinctively. Eren let out a sigh of contentment and left the tea to cool off before rummaging through a bag of goodies he had gotten yesterday. Randomly, he picked up one of the snacks and took a closer look at it.
It read: Meji | Hello panda chocolate. The brunette nodded to himself and grabbed a toddler size plate from the cabinet before opening and placing the chocolates on it. He then went on to grab six strawberries from the fridge, cut them in half, and place them nicely on the plate. Finished, he cautiously held the plate the plate on one hand and held the cup of tea in the other.

_____

Eren : I'm back!~

Levi : Ah, hey. What's that?

E : Lavender mint tea. And on the plate there's some chocolates you like and some cut up strawberries as well.

L : That sounds fucking good. Why're you doing this? What do you want?

E : Hahahaha! I'm not asking for anything!

L : Hmm...I don't buy that. A massage? Sex?
What is it?

E : No no! I don't want anything! I'm doing this for two reasons! One, you need to rest from our previous...incident. And two, you're my wife.
Take it or leave it?

L : ...hm, take.

E : Very well then!

Placing down the plate on the raven's lap, Eren carefully put the tea on the nightstand beside Levi. Afterwards, the brunette sat down next to his husband and smiled warmly as him. Thus making Levi feel a giddy blooming sensation within his chest. Oh and how much he hates that feeling.

L : Uh—so...have you been on twitter recently?

He asked as he then plopped a chocolate into his mouth and chewed it slowly.

E : Nope. I rarely go on any social media apps.

L : Ah, that's right. Last you posted was in 2019.

E : Yeah. It was then when we barely started dating so I lost interest in social media and began focusing more on you than anything or anyone else haha!

L : Yeah, you were 18 then, legal and very cute. Anyway, you should check it out. My DM's are going crazy and so are yours.

E : Oh?

L : Yeah, remember when you shared your account information with me? I now have access to both of our accounts.