| Armin's luck | (17+)

6:54 PM

Levi : Ah, ah..

Eren : uh..mmh. Fuck, Levi. I want to rip all your clothes off.

L : Do as you please.

Both Eren and Levi grunted in response to the friction and pleasure of Eren's brutal grinding.

L : oh, fucking christ..ah. Eren—please.

E : Yeah?

L : Come on..fuck me already.

Levi rocked his hips with Eren's, intensifying the pleasure. At that, Levi flung his head back.

E : How can I say no to that face?

Eren was about to take Levi's clothes off when he heard two loud knocks.

Hange : HEY GUYS, DINNERS READY!

L : ugh. that stupid bitch.

Levi whispered, making Eren snicker.

E : Oh-coming!

H : Kay!

Levi was upset, and Eren was laughing as Hange walked away. He quickly dismounted the raven and fixed himself.

E : Ugh, shit.

L : What?

E : My dick is as hard as a rock.

L : ..no fucking shit. You always get overly excited.

E : Not my fault when you're making such cute and erotic faces.

Levi gazed at Eren with wide eyes and furrowed brows as blush formed on his face.

E : Pft-no joke though. My dick is too hard, it hurts. I'm gonna go take care of it in the bathro-

L : No.

E : ...what?

L : Go downstairs and eat.

E : Not with a rock hard boner, Levi-

L : I'll help.

E : Huh? You need to eat, I'll take care of this.

L : Tch, dumbass. I'm hungry for your dick, not anything else.

E : Levi—

L : Let's go. I'll help you hide it.

Levi took Eren's hand in his and dragged him out of the room. Before he was brought downstairs, Eren was quick to close the door behind him. Finally, they made it downstairs, and Eren was fortunate that no one else was around. Levi didn't hesitate to go beneath the table and spread Eren's legs as Eren sat in his chair. Levi used his teeth to carefully unzip Eren's pants which made the brunette flush as he observed Levi.