| No more horny Eren | (18+)

11:04 AM

Eren : So you're telling me, this will make me stop being horny for only today?

Hange : Yes! It will wear off around 1-2 am! Also, taking a nap for an hour after drinking it will fasten your body to have the effects!

E : Alright then. I'm gonna get going now. Thanks!

H : Okay, you're welcome!

Walking out of the lab, the brunette walks back to his room. Opening the door and walking inside, he closed the door behind him and stared down at his lover who is wearing glasses while sitting up as he reads a book.

E : Hey Levi!

Looking up from his book, the raven stares into his lover's Caribbean eyes.

Levi : Hi Eren.

Eyes moving away from his lovers, he noticed a glass bottle filled with a weird-colored liquid that the brunette is holding. Confused, the raven questions the brunette.

L : What's that?

Bringing the bottle up to his eye level, the brunette smiles.

E : A liquid Hange made for me.

L : You're going to drink it?

E : Yep!

Removing the cork, the brunette scrunches his nose in disgust as a funny smell escapes from the inside of the bottle.

L : Hmm, what will it do?

E : Supposedly, take away my horniness.

Putting the rim of the glass bottle against his lips, he tilts the bottle up, making the liquid now run down to his lips.

"Take his horniness away—?...NO!" Levi barely registered and panicked.

L : EREN—

It already being too late, the raven watched as his lover gulped down the liquid. Well fuck. Levi hates admitting it but...he loves Eren's horny side. There's not only the good pleasure out of it, but the physical love and affection.
So, as Eren finished the remaining fluid, the raven 'tch'd in disappointment. The bottle now leaving Eren's lips, the brunette instantly shivered as his body started feeling tingly.

E : ugh. Hange told me it'd be best to sleep so the effects hit quicker.

Walking to the opposite side of the bed, the brunette took out his phone and set a timer. Laying down, he closed his eyes and fell quickly into a deep sleep.

L : How the fuck do you fall asleep so fast?! Tch, god really does have favorites.

Leaning down and kissing his lovers forehead, Levi smiled warmly and continued reading.

- 1 hour later -
12:04 PM

Waking up to his timer going off, Eren shut it up and rubbed his eyes. Regaining his senses, he felt warmth behind him. So turning his head to the side, he saw Levi cuddled up against his back with one of his arms resting on Eren's waist. The brunette smiled to himself and slowly sat up and caressed Levi's cheek before standing up and quietly leaving the room.