| Happy Birthday, Hange. | (18+ & Late)

September 9th, 2023

Hange's P.O.V.

Moblit : Happy Birthday, sweetie.

Moblit withdrew with a smile after placing a gentle kiss on my cheek.

Hange : Thank youuuu!

I replied happily as I returned the affection. My boyfriend chuckled and wrapped his arms around my hips, holding me close and pressing his forehead against mine. He looked deep into my eyes and spoke softly.

Mob : It's your special day. Anything you want to do today, we'll do.

H : Hehe, I mean...we can...just chill here together? Maybe have like...a date?

Mob : Really? I thought you would want to do something more adventurous. But if that's what you want.

He chuckled and before I was about to respond, my phone got a notification. My head turned, and Moblit withdrew his arms from my hips, allowing me to go check it. So I did, and when I picked up my phone, I smiled brightly seeing it was a text from Levi.

My grumpy shortstack :
———————————

Hey, happy birthday. Eren and I want to take you out, but if you already have plans, we can celebrate another day. Let me know.
sent at 2:47 PM
———————————

H : Awwe.

Mob : Hm?

H : Eren and Levi wanna take me out to celebrate.

Mob : Oh, well...do you wanna go with them instead? I know they make you happy.

H : And you don't? You do too, don't make it sound like they're the only ones!

I playfully hit his shoulder and snickered.

Mob : Ah..oops?

A giggle left my lips as I shifted my attention back to my phone and responded to Levi's message.

My grumpy shortstack :
———————————

Hey, happy birthday. Eren and I want to take you out, but if you already have plans, we can celebrate another day. Let me know.
sent at 2:47 PM

Where would we be going?
sent at 2:49 PM

———————————

As I was about to put my phone down, assuming Levi would take his time to respond like he always does, I was surprised to get a notification fast.

My grumpy shortstack :
———————————

Hey, happy birthday. Eren and I want to take you out, but if you already have plans, we can celebrate another day. Let me know.
sent at 2:47 PM