| Will there be a happy ending? | Pt.2

Eyes glued on the window, Levi watched as Eren controlled his titan. He was fascinated with the way Eren can still easily control it, even after not transforming in a long time. He'd watch as Eren would follow Hange's instructions without a single problem.

After letting maybe one or two tears out of his eyes, he couldn't cry anymore. No matter how much he tried to take it out and feel relief, his body restricted him. His body wasn't used to crying. Well, when it comes to overwhelming sex, that is. Just those two tears drained him and made his eyes sting. The result of him trying only made him want to bury his emotions deeper. It wasn't a pleasant feeling, and he didn't want to try that again.
He felt weak and stupid.

But not being able to bury sadness, it consumed him whole. Levi knows he has a gloomy aura around him, even if he doesn't show it. Eren being Eren will feel it. So for the remaining of his time, Levi would watch Eren while at the same time, feign that everything was alright. That he was fine, and neutral. Grumpy as always.

__

E : Ugh-shit. I'm worn out! Hello Levi.

L : Hey, how was it?

E : Tiring but fun!

L : I see. You look good out there, by the way.

E : What—You we're watching me?!

L : Of course. I didn't want you to lose control all of a sudden. I still have my ODM gear in the closet in case of any emergency.

E : Woah! You do?! That's cool, you should let me try it on sometime!

L : I don't mind. I think it'd suit you.

E : Hahaha

The brunette walked toward the bed sluggishly and dropped face first onto it.

E : So comfy.

L : Mhm.

E : ....Are you okay?

'Shit.'

L : Yeah, why?

E : Hmm, I don't know. You seem more serious than usual and my gut feeling is alarming me..

'Knew it.'

L : Come here.

E : Hm?

Quickly, Eren sat up and crawled toward the raven. Taking the opportunity now that Eren is hovering above him, Levi wrapped his arms around Eren's neck and pulled him down into a kiss.

As they're lips pressed against each other continuously, Levi and Eren hadn't closed their eyes. Eren stared worriedly into Levi's eyes that expressed everything Levi was feeling. Surprised at that, Eren softly broke the kiss and continued to stare directly into his lovers eyes, waiting for any sort of explanation.

L : Eren..please. Please distract me from these fucking haunting thoughts. I—I can't stop hurting myself with them. It hurts so much.