| Happy 22nd Birthday, Eren! And welcome to Parenthood! |

Levi's P.O.V.

Today, on Eren's birthday was the day I was discharged from the hospital. The healing process from the c-section was slow for me, therefore I had to stay an additional day in the hospital because of that—which was five days in total. Now that I'm able to go home, I'm more than happy. Both Eren and I are finally parents and have entered a new stage in life. And knowing that makes me feel...giddy. ugh-curse that fucking feeling.

Eren : I'm so happy!!

Eren bounced up and down excitedly in the car. Although he was quick to stop once he realized he was shaking the car like crazy.

E : Haha! Sorry!

Levi : No, it's alright.

I shot him a smile before looking at the left back seat of the car to see our baby sleeping soundly in her car seat.

L : Now that I'm not pregnant and well-healed, we can celebrate your birthday properly.

E : Now now, we don't have to do anything because it's my birthday. We should focus only on our baby today. She's finally coming home!

L : No. For one, I'm going to focus on the both of you. Secondly, it's your birthday. One of your favorite days—you've told me that it was many times before. For that reason, we're going to have all the fun you want while—like good new parents—taking care of our daughter. Understand?

E : I—what are we gonna do, then?

L : Whatever you want. Well—except getting drunk or partying like crazy.

E : Hm...oh! I have an idea.

L : Yeah?

E : Mhm! I'll tell you about it later tonight!

L : Alright.

With that, Eren started the car, turned on the radio, and drove us back home.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I carried Erin in my arms as Eren and I walked inside the house. Quickly but cautiously, I made my way upstairs and into the room beside mine, which is the room I decorated with Eren's assistance for our daughter. Her very own room consisted of the colors that we used for her baby shower, which were dark purple, silver, black, and gold. And the theme was also the same; it consisted of the midnight sky, stars, and the moon.

The room had a lot of gorgeous dim lights and in the upper center of the room, was her beautiful crib. Her blankets were of the same color as her room—there were also two cute pillows, one being a big yellow star and the other being a similar sized white half-moon. Around were small soft plushies relating to the theme and much much more. I placed Erin down in her crib and smiled to myself. She's so precious.

E : Awh. Look at that, mommy Levi and his cute little girl.

Eren said quietly. I looked back to see him leaning against the door frame of the room with a big smile on his face. It was silent for a few seconds until he moved off and away from the door frame and took a few more steps toward me. One of his hands sneaked and rested on my hip while the other was resting on the bar of the crib.