| A..day with Eren and Levi.. | (17+)

10:12 AM

Grabbing the camera and pressing the record button, Hange faces the camera to her face.

Hange : Got it! Hello! I'm Hange Zoe!
This is recording #1! For today's recording, I will be staying a whole day with Levi Ackerman and Eren Yeager. Both lovers! I'm very interested on what will happen today! There's always something new, so let's go!

Hange flips the camera, it now records her making her way to Eren's room rather quickly. As soon as she makes it, she brings up her camera, it now records Eren's door

H : So! This is Eren's door!!  Very pretty if you ask me! Anyway, I will now knock!

Walking up to the door, her hand turned into a fist and her knuckles touched the door, she knocked three times. She waited patiently as she heard footsteps approaching the door. That said, she braces herself for the confrontation. The door swings open and...

Eren : Hange?

H : EREN! HELLO!

E : Haha. What's up? What's with the camera?

H : Well you see, I'm gonna be staying a whole day with you and Levi! I'm also gonna be recording it all!

E : Ohh, I see. Well, I'm fine with that although
you already know how Levi is haha..

H : I know I know, I'm risking it though!

E : Right, come on in. Levi just woke up not too long ago, I suggest you don't yell or he'll be in a bad mood.

H : Got it!

Hange followed closely behind Eren, as soon as she entered the room she smelled something pleasant. Food that smells too good, and the aroma gets stronger when she notices Eren bend down and lean on the bed. Hange looks down to see Eren staring lovingly into Levi's eyes as a plate of food rests on Levi's stomach.

—

Speaking silently, Hange makes sure she films the couple.

H : So cuteee!

His gaze now fixed onto the brunette, immediately Levi gets salty about her presence. Already irritated by the loud brunette, he can't help but feel like punching her for having that camera facing him.