| "On the 19th, Levi" |

Levi blinked open his eyes and turned to face Eren. The brunette was on his phone at the time, but felt a gaze on him and turned to face the raven.

Levi gave Eren a half-smile, which the brunette returned with a wide smile.

Eren : You're so cute!

He quickly put down his phone and affectionately hugged his lover, kissing his neck and tickling him too.

Levi : Pft—haha, stop!

E : Hehe.

Eren came to a halt and kissed Levi's forehead before gazing into his gray eyes. Levi stared back, slightly blushing at the strange sensation in his stomach. A feeling of exhilaration and butterflies was all that was felt.

L : God, I hate this feeling.

E : What feeling?

L : The feeling of butterflies flying around in my fucking stomach. I feel like a teenage girl who's in love with someone she doesn't even know.

E : Hahaha! You're so adorable, I have the urge to hug you and stay like that forever.

L : I'd die, surely.

E : Haha, I love you.

L : I...I love you too.

E : So, I'm wondering..

L : Hm?

E : When do you want to get engaged? As in, when are you..fully ready to take that next big step?

L : Whenever you're ready. I'm honestly surprised you're talking to me about this with a straight face. You always get so flustered.

E : I see.

L : Why're you asking?

E : No reason.

L : Oi, come on. Be honest.

E : Fine fine. I'm..planning a little something. That's all you're hearing!

L : ..Huh-

E : What I'm saying is I'm almost..ready to officially be with you, forever. And who knows, maybe I already bought an engagement ring, or maybe I'm just teasing you.

Levi's pupils dilated and glistened. His blush became more intense, and he was overjoyed.

L : Don't tease me..dammit!

E : Haha! Just wait a little longer, I'll catch you by surprise.

L : Hah, Fuck. Now you got me thinking.

E : Good.

L : Mm, shower?

E : Yeah, I'll change the bedsheets too.