interlude

spirit tapped her tall glass of the expensive mimosa with jade by her side, today was a night out for dinner

spirit tapped her tall glass of the expensive mimosa with jade by her side, today was a night out for dinner. "wheres molani?" spirit asked, taking a bite out of her steak.

"girl, she went out last night. she was not in the mood for no dinner, she spent her day sobering up, she said to spin by her house later though, she has to pick up some gas from some nigga named chance." spirit laughed at jades explanation.

in her small trio, there were 3 polar opposites. there was molani, the friend that would beat a bitch up for you in a heartbeat, the friend who always knew the moves, and the friend who was the worst influence in the best way.

then there was jade, the friend who agreed to it all, was laidback, and could never find a nigga up to parr with her cause she "acted like a nigga too much." but in reality, she just did her thing.

then there was spirit. the it girl of the group, she made sure everyone was okay mentally and physically. she made all the chill plans and she never let anything get in the way of her and her money.

she adored being called boujee, she hated people embarrassing themself, and she loved when niggas would insult her after she ignored their catcalls.

she was HER.

the girls went on to finish their dinner, immediately paying then hopping into spirits all white benz.

spirit was a RN, she loved her profession, she spent her days in her high rise doctors office with patient after patient. she loved what she did.

"we can stop by the house to change real quick?" jade said, fixing her lipgloss in the mirror.

"mhm, mine or yours?" spirit said , not minding jade wearing her clothes to be comfy.

"yours" jade said dusting off spirits dashboard, refreshing its sparkly clean setting. spirit made a quick u-turn, speeding off to her apartment so the girls can get out of their dresses and into something more casual for the rest of the night.

10:41 PM

𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙈𝙄, 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙄𝘿𝘼

"so who's house this is again?" spirit asked, clicking her key lock one more time before walking up to the door.

"just my boy chance, he cool peoples. his gas is magnificent, dazzling, even." molani said puckering her lip with her pinky up.

the girls laughed lightly, shaking their head. "bitch you're ugly bro." jade said laughing.

molani knocked on the door that had est gee's "5500 degrees" playing loudly behind it. the music was lowered before a tall lightskin with tattoos lining from his neck to his arms opened the door. looking past him into the crib, spirit spotted two other boys.