sexing

"aye you did not tell me you don't know how to skate

"aye you did not tell me you don't know how to skate." spirit said laughing, walking into judahs apartment, with him behind her.

"man shut yo ass up" he mugged her, locking the door behind her.

"yo big ass fell and shook the whole got damn rink" she said, laughing harder.

"on God you finna get me mad spirit." he mumbled, walking into his room.

"then you gon get picked up by some lil ass boy who u was just callin lil man!" she said , pouring herself a cup of water.

she heard the door slam before hearing the shower turn on.

she snickered under her breath, one thing spirit realized was that judah never expressed emotion— wether it was happiness, anger, or annoyance.

the most he ever did was tell someone to shut they ass up, or cut his eye at them.

therefore, spirit always got on his nerve playfully to see if he would crack.

"i needa stop doing that shit for he crack my ass." she said, walking into his spare bedroom to take a shower.

spirit washed herself off, got herself ready for bed, and walked back out to the kitchen.

she leaned over the kitchen counters scrolling on her phone.  — she played on tiktok before getting a notification from instagram.

monafrmda9 sent you a message.

"pretty little liars face ass." she mumbled under her breath, laughing at her own joke.

clicking on the notification she opened the dm.

: excuse me?

hello madam?

: u talk to esco?

spirit chuckled.

whomst?

: esco

cant seem to put a face to that name
would you be kind to send a pic?

cant seem to put a face to that name would you be kind to send a pic?

: here you go. 😘

got dammit mona, i asked you for a face and you sending ass.

: ask yo nigga for the face

beloved, what?
read 12:46 am

spirit snickered at the thread of messages before cutting her phone on.

judah walked into the kitchen behind, sliding past the back of her.

"you need to keep your ladies on a leash bookie, this a one man army" spirit laughed, looking at him.

"huh"

"tell mona don't text me, these bitches keep texting me about you and it's giving me the ick. i'm about to start thinking you're ugly." she spoke, truthfully.

"i'an fuck nan in months." he shrugged nonchalantly.

"u act like u need some pussy in yo' life boy" spirit mumbled turning back round. — "u said what?"

"nan" she said, hopping up on the counter.

judah trailed to her, standing inbetween her legs.

"you be so pretty." he said, looking at her face.

"mona too?" she spoke, snickering.

judah deadpanned her, before walking away.

she laughed loudly before pulling his arm back.

"i'm fuckin round , thank you judah, gimme kiss." she spoke , pecking his lips.

he looked at her before pulling her back in.

the kiss grew heated. judah holding onto spirit tightly, one hand supporting under her thigh, and the other sitting comfortably on her neck.

the kiss was nasty, unlike the other ones.

spirit had her hands under escos shirt , rubbing on his back.

judah tugged at her lip, and in return spirit sucked on his tongue.

running his hand from her thigh to now, on her waist, he squeezed his hand.

spirit reached her hand down, placing her fingers right under the waistband of his PSD briefs.

he felt a tingling sensation in his stomach before pulling back immediately.

he looked at her, scanning her face.

before pulling his hands away and walking away.

spirit sat on the counter, before hopping off and walking over to the doorway, seeing esco in bed , with his back turned towards the door.

walking up the bed, she sat criss crossed behind his back.

placing her hand on his shoulder,

"what happen?" she said lightly.

he didn't respond.

"judah."

no response.

"judah-"

"i'm hard and ion wanna fuck you yet bruh please get yo hands off me." he begged.

"why not"

"i need it to be different with you." he spoke, truthfully, before pulling his covers a lil more up.

spirit sat in the same position, before cutting the light off, and laying down against his back.

i slaved with updates for yall. here go a mini update. kiss my ass.

idk i'm kinda lost with this book. idk how to blend shit.

luv y'all, vote comment.