pretty little birds

miami—florida

miami—florida.

spirit had spent the past week working her ass off, and now, it was time for fun.

the girls had all come together for the weekend, for a long awaited weekend of fun.

"i think it's a left here, it says it should be right here." mo said, looking down at her map.

"oh shit, it's right there!" jade spoke as spirit turned the street corner, pulling up a large house.

the home had a large roundabout driveway, white paint adorned the exterior as freshly groomed trees lined a gate to the home.

a 3 car garage sat in the front as steps to big double doors were able to be seen from afar.

the house was everything you imagine miami to be. modern, and top-notch.

tonight was gonna be one to remember.

"oh my god???" jade spoke, looking out the window at the bnb they had rented for the weekend.

spirit pulled her phone out, finding the code for the gate.

"3....9.....0....4" the gate beeped, allowing entrance to the home to the girls.

driving in, spirit parked, before quickly hopping out to grab the bags.

the girls followed, as they walked into the home.

"this is niceeeeeeee."

"it don't smell like roaches or NAN" mo walked around yelling.

"girl, let's get this bitch decorated." jade spoke eagerly, beginning to unpack the decor.

8:00pm EST MIAMI FL.

people began to flutter into the mansion.

today, spirit turns 23.

the night was full of chatter, warmth and everyone conversing comfortably amongst one another.

the cool miami breeze flew through the crystal back doors of the mansion, decorations lined every square foot of the inside and backyard.

spirits jordan year.

although spirit stayed to herself and the people close around her, she without a doubt, had an audience that was going to show out for her every-time.

the air was full of luxury, and the home was full of winners.

tonight was going to be the biggest party of brickell.

spirit's makeup artist finished up her looking, cascading her skin with glow oil.

her look was complete.