when it comes to you

y'all mad at me?

y'all mad at me?

bitches starting eating me up on twitter i had to say hold tf awnnnn on my sowwww. i'm back hoes now wassam!

lollll here we go, MWAH!

palm beach, florida.

today was the day of the wedding. judah has grown comfortable with the family enough to enjoy the wedding and not looking for spirit the whole time.

after the ceremony, the rehearsal came to follow.

marcus had hired a old friend from college to dj the party, knowing to cater to the black audience over the white.

"smoking grade a, but in school i had low gradesssss." judah rapped into the camera as spirit drunkingly recorded the both of them.

everybody was enjoying themself, judah had know seen family that he hasn't since he was a teenager.

he was genuinely enjoying himself.

his brother had now took down more drinks than he can keep track of, and judah was simply tipsy.

marcus & veronica had given their kids the green light to drink tonight— not knowing if they would regret it or not.

briana had left after the ceremony to meet her date to come into the rehearsal.

judah and his father were not in the middle of the venue, dancing with the videographer recording clips of them.

— spirit insured to capture all the clips, engulfed in the video she hadn't noticed judahs face screw up at something.

looking past her phone towards her, everyone continued dancing around him, as she followed his eyes she spotted briana— judahs stepsister, walking in with her date.

immediately screwing her face up, she recognized the face.

looking back at judah, catching eye contact with him, they asked eachother questions through their eyes.

judah excused himself from his drunken father before walking over to spirit.

"fuck that nigga doin here?" he questioned.

"i'm tryna figure out the same thing." she stood alongside looking at him.

jalen had walked up, beginning to talk to the pair before judah cut him off.

"say, you know who briana date is?" he said, holding his cup in his hand while pointing his pinky over to the pair walking saying hello to people.

jalen drunkenly looked over at the couple.
— "probably some nigga from IG. that hoe get down." he joked.

"don't call yo sister a hoe boy." judah fixed him.
"the girl a hoe." he deadfaced judah.

"nah but i seen him a few times, but i only be seein him pick ha up. i don't even know jit name." he responded before going back to dance on the dance floor.