you want it?

punta cana

punta cana.
the final stretch.

everyone had now split up during this trip, they decided it was healthy to have their personal time.

mo and chance took this as their time to see what clubs punta cana had to offer, they found enjoyment in getting white girl wasted, then back to their villa.

jade and capo went and fed the islands pigs, and tried out each resturant they could find. they didn't wanna go back to miami without their taste buds expanded.

ace? he took this as his time to remove everything that wasn't for him out of his life. — he shut his phone off, leaving it in the villa everyday, he spent his time seeing landmarks, meeting people he knew he would forget about on the flight home. —

and finding what he really needed, stability.

he took this time to find peace.

tonight was the last night of their weeklong thanksgiving trip.

at 10:26 pm, judah and spirit sat outside.

laying in their personal cabana cuddled up, the air was cool, and the waves of the beach feet away from their villa soothed their spirits.

the sliding door to their villa was cracked open, allowing the music from inside to flow out.

rehab (winter in paris )

spirit became shocked.
for the millionth time it felt like.

she truly realized how many women are able to get got when so deep for someone like this.

this sense of comfort was something that she could never find somewhere else.

and judah was the perfect provider for that.

"spirit."

she hummed in response.

"i'm grateful to be here with you." he spoke, still running his fingers up and down her back, speaking with his eyes closed.

spirit smiled, pushing herself more into his body.

cuddling wasn't enough.

"ian never knew that this feeling could come to me. i never cared this much about somebody this shit scare me. you changed everything fa me, spirit."

"judah." spirit spoke, holding her head up, looking at him.

"you give me a love i never received from myself." he spoke, opening his eyes to look at her.

spirit smiled down at him, no tears, no sap, just pure joy.

the palm trees could be heard all around the home, the fresh smell of nature did nothing but adhere to the atmosphere they set on eachother.