tbh

brickell, miami

brickell, miami.

the night was beginning to close out.

it was nearing 4 in the morning.
— mo took it into her hands to begin to clear the home out.

as people began walking out, spirit drunkingly thanked everyone for coming, hugging everyone on their way out.

"thank you for coming!" spirit spoke before seeing who she was speaking to.

"thank you for having me." his voice smoothed.
— spirit looked at him,

whilst cleaners already began cleaning up the party decorations. — the house grew empty in no time.

mo, jade, and the other two quickly said their good nights to spirit— wishing her happy birthday one more time before leaving the mansion to the couple.

spirit slipped off her feels finally, throwing herself on the couch as judah had now turned on a speaker, allowing spirit to play summer walker to introduce a calm environment now that the party was over.

judah had ordered wingstop for spirit, as their drunken self were craving it, no matter how much they ate during the party.

picking up the food from the front door, judah walked in, the echo of the front door closing flew throughout the large home.

setting the food down next to spirit, her eyes lit up as she sat up, crossing her legs, digging into the bag.

"holdon, don't eat yet." judah spoke, getting up and walking to the kitchen and back— in his hand, sat a single slice of red velvet cake from spirits favorite bakery.

ontop, judah used his lighter to light the candle that spoke "23" on top.

spirit smiled, her eye makeup smoked out, and her curls slightly dropped.

judah loved how she looked.

"happy birthday ma" he sat next to her, allowing her to blow out the candle before grabbing her chin, laying a kiss on her lips.

he placed the cake on the coffee table beginning to eat the wingstop with spirit..

3:45 AM

judah's hand gripped spirits throat from behind, pulling her head back to kiss her as the sound of their hips was prominent through the home.

4:15AM
"you love when i fuck you, ainnit" he whispered in her ear, as her hair covered her face, and the sheets began to strip off from being gripped so hard.

4:20
"what's that nigga name?"

"huh?"