guardian angel

miami, florida

miami, florida.

as judah opened his door, a young boy immediately fell into it.

spirit jumped back, looking at the boy who threw himself into judah's arms, holding his stomach.

"ro? what fuck goin on? close the doe spirit" judah rushingly said, carrying ro over to the kitchen island seats, seating him.

"j-javon" ro spoke out of his breath.

"javon?"

spirit looked between the two in shock.

she recognized ro.

ro was the 3rd young boy that was in the trap, the one that hadn't said a word the entire time she had been there, and was just measuring his serves.

and she remembered javon as the young boy she argued with.

"spirit go in tha bathroom, grab the li kit behind my barber shit." he shook his head, grabbing a kitchen rag and pressing it onto ro's stomach.

ro leaned his head back, squeezing his eyes shut as his blood continued to push out.

the bullet that entered his body had a clean shot through and didn't hit anything, which judah was thankful for as it'll be easier to sew up.

cairo was his main youngin, he always abided by what judah said, and still managed to handle school while serving and making a little money on the side.

cairo was 18, he was a senior in highschool who was a top prospect for basketball.

cairo ain't have time for a 9 to 5, and his momma was good friends with judahs late mother, so he introduced himself to judah so he can get in his game.

for the past year; cairo accurately juggled school, sports, and the game perfectly. hence why him and judah were so tight— he was the only one who judah could upmost trust.

spirit arrived back with the kit, immediately opening it up.

judah stood next to him, rubbing his shoulder.

"fuck wit' me bra, tell me what happen."

2:37 am.
north miami

"kid you muttin it, ion kno what time you on." cairo spoke, sitting in his scatpack with javon in the passenger seat.

"you not talking bout shit bra, you gon stay poe if you always tryn work behind another nigga." javon spoke, shaking his head.

— "nigga so tell me what, you gon' buck esco shit, try to sell stolen shit to his own custo's then get yo ass killed." cairo retorted, pointing his finger in javon forehead once more.