my image

miami, florida

miami, florida

"well bitch if i gotta be the one to carry on the legacy i guess that's what the fuck i'll do" molani spoke as they laid out at spirits pool.

"girl bye— you're the only bitch i know that delusional in terms of being single." jade laughed,

"spirit can you make me another virgin mimosa?"

"jade. bitch you and this virgin mimosa, girl take this cup of orange juice and gone." spirit poured orange juice into the flute, handing it to jade.

for the past 2 days, the girls have been joining up together to do more girl talk, as they feel like they have been consumed with their relationship and new adult ships that has entered their life.

"so spirit, my gworl, what's goin on with this billy baker tease?" mo asked, popping a piece of mango in her mouth.

"girl do not call that man father no damn billy baker." she started,

"i think he's gonna end up going to the wedding. i wanna go with him, make sure he's comfortable and who nine yards, he just don't know how to take it all in so fast, you know?" she finished.

jade pouted , holstering herself to lay up on her elbows.

they all looked in deep thought before shaking their head, leaning back and drinking their wine yet again.

miami gardens, florida

tonight was one of the cities block parties— although judah argued against it, mo and jade argued for it to chance and capo, and them?

too convincing.

so here spirit was, she sported chrome heart leggings with a black crop.

judah sat next to her in the car, wearin a brown sp5der set with two strand twists hanging down.

"ion like it hea already" judah stank faced the crowd that was lined up down the street.

opening the center console, he grabbed his glock, tucking it in his pants before looking over at spirit, who was reapplying her lip liner.

"you ready lady?" he stared as she fixed her makeup.

she let out a soft 'mhm' before closing her purse up— he got up out of the car , looking around, before walking over to her side, opening the car door.

walking out , she walked in front as judah towered from behind, stopping here and there to dap up some folks who seen him.

"nurse!" spirit heard being yelled to the right of her. turning her head simultaneously with judah, ace could be seen walking up to her.