see with you

miami

miami.

the past week, judah had not been focused on having sex with spirit again. he had subconsciously focused on the aftercare.

tapping into his catering side, he catered to her.

he wanted to let her know, that was more than just a moment of lust for him.
— he wanted her to know she had all of him at once now.

he wanted her to know they were one.

taking her out as much as he could, he made sure she never forgot her worth.

before they had sex, he took notice in how much she wanted.

he began to feel guilty not giving it to her, although he knew when was the perfect time.

sending flowers to her job, were small gestures to ensure her that she could settle now.

spirit laid in her bed, in her silk black robe.

her sew in had been styled into rollers as she sipped on taylor port.

she sat in bed, journaling her goals.

all things go, by nicki played lowly in the background. her apartment was dim, tega slept peacefully in his bed.

journaling her goals, she soon realized that she has gotten too comfortable with life.

spirit was now 22. she spent her last few years of freedom focusing on work and her friendships.

but now, she realized things have changed not drastically, but enough to give her a new motive.

the motive was to never lose motive. she was dependent on staying stable. she found ways to level up always. she never wanted to stray away from what it means to be her.

getting up from her bed, she walked out into her living room that had been adorned with blue led lamps.

blowing out the candle she had lit, she opened her sliding door, taking her time to sit on the balcony.

times like this were the most peaceful, being by herself.

she treasured the greatness she had brought herself to, being able to sit on the balcony of her high-rise, looking at success all around her.

she became inspired by the people in the apartments in the neighboring high rises.

she looked up at the penthouse apartments, and every apartment that had their light on.

she was on the same level as them— but she only aspired to go higher. spirit knew she was a girl for the city, she had no ambition to move into a suburban home, have a big family dog, 3 kids and cook dinner every night.

she found the most peace in the busy.

her dream was to live in the city, pursue the city. she wanted to fall in love, and be able to be in the kitchen with the love of her life, cooking dinner with one another while drinking red wine and receiving hugs from behind.

her mind faltered to judah, she noticed how much her presence moved him in the near year they had knew eachother.

the one hard person he had been, had softened up to her.

the one that had no manners at first, now catered to everything to do with her.
— she hated love for herself.

but loved everything to do with him.

she had grown to comfortable, and she wasn't sure if that was a bad or good thing.

she took one more sip of her wine.

judah

judah sat on his large gray couch, measuring out a few more Gs as they sat on his coffee table.

he sported a tight fitted black tee, along with some palm angels sweatpants.

his head had many missions on it.
— he had to deal with his runners, his homeboys, and the love of his life.

he pulled the J that had been tucked behind his ears, lighting it, he stood out, now walking onto his balcony.

smoking his J, rolling stone by brent faiyaz blasted through his apartment.

he had his braids held up in a bun, he looked out of his balcony.

his glock sat on his outdoor table, he had his leg spread open and he sat back in his balcony chair.

he sung lightly to himself.

growing up, judah had never been able to feel any raw emotion besides anger, ignorance, calm, and dozy.

besides chance and capo, he had never met anyone able to make him double over in laughter.

that was until he met spirit.

in times where he thought of his late mother,

magnolia williams.
1962-2019
"a loving mother. the one female warrior."

he had always remembered one thing she always told him.

"as long as i have grown you into the young man that i could, it is your responsibility to find someone who can grow you in ways that you can only find once in a lifetime."

"i have grown you son, but now you are a man, and i am no longer to be your number one love. find your woman. ri ife otito ti mo ti nigbagbogbo fẹ fun o."

find the true love, i have always wished for you.

judahs thoughts had been interrupted by a knock on his door.

getting up from the balcony— esco walked to the front door.

stood there, spirit looked at him, with a bag, and tega sitting next to her.

judah looked her up and down, before smiling, letting her in.

"i missed you."

"i know." she responded, placing her bag down and walking up to him, hugging him.

"i missed you more." she spoke in his

"so... why you ain't use yo key?" he spoke , turning his head down at her.