ouu

jade shook her ass, slightly pulling her dress down as spirit and mo recorded her

spirit giggled as mo held her dress in place.

"get that shit jade!" mo yelled , keeping the flash on, currently the girls was at the loco a popular club that was known for having the baddest bitches and richest niggas.

spirit usually hated the club scene but she was feeling some jayda wayda vibes today and knew she wanted to go out.

sipping on her casamigos drink that had a tat of pineapple juice poured it in, she made sure to drink every droplet.

"$300 for a fucking bottle." mo muttered , pouring some more of the drink out.

soon lil baby's - frozen began to play through the club, causing spirit to stand up immediately.

one thing about spirit, she loved her some dominique.

"don't play with baby, i give you sum to cry 'bout"  she sung out, pointing her fingers in her friends face as they laughed.

"know some real ones ready to slide with me if I press the button." mo sung out referring to her two bestfriends.

"people who done really been down from me, they don't ask for nothin'" jade sung, showing a stack of ones.

"keepin' it one million, I'm too real to say that I'm one hundred!" mo sung out as they all enjoyed their time in the club that was decorated with strobe lights, and purple and pink leds.

the club was one of the hardest to get into, you needed some type of plug or platform to get in here, so now was the time to scope.

"imma be back yall." mo said smiling, hugging her friends before walking over to a nigga who'd been eyeing her.

"here she go." jade smiled, shaking her head. "here she go." spirit repeated.

looking around, a head full of long braids caught spirits eyes.

esco was up on the stage with some d-boyz that the girls in the club always came to see

he stood infront , eyeing everyone in the crowd while licking on his blunt.