brotherly love

brickell, florida

brickell, florida.

cairo knew he couldn't go home to his moms with a bullet wound.

she would start asking questions and one thing about her, she knew how to get answers outta somebody.

judah knew he couldn't send him home like that neither.

and leek ain't wanna leave cairo side at all.

but judah did not have no room for them, spirit did.
— and with spirits hospitality, she forced them to stay in her apartment for as long as they needed.

it has been a week since the incident, and since then, spirit had asked ace to coach cairo back to health, and judah had stepped in alongside ace.

now, ace, judah, cairo, leek and capo had occupied spirits community basketball courts while she had been upstairs with jade.

"girl i want a baby." jade shrugged, sitting at the island next to spirit.

spirit in return, side eyed her, before standing up walking over the liquor cabinet.
— "what we drinkin licka fa?" jade shot her head up.

"if there's a parasite in yo stomach this the only way to get it out." spirit spoke nonchalantly, calmly pouring 2 glasses of deleon.

"girl bye. you don't see yourself having kids with judah?" jade grabbed the glass.
"i don't see me having a fuck thang" spirit laughed, downing her glass of deleon.

"i think i have like a year left in me, i'm 25 i don't wanna be 40 wit no babies, i need start no-"

"start never." spirit cut her off.

"ian startin no time soon, you gon head though, ion need a baby but lord knows we all need sum typa responsibility." spirit praised.

"speaking of responsibility, you heard what capo and nem did to that lil b-" jade started before the front door swung open, entering the boys.

"nigga give me my fuckin fifty hoe." capo yelled, holding his hand out to ace and judah.

for the past few days, chance and molani had both grown more distant from everyone else.

they still talked to everyone and showed up when you needed them, but they had both soon realized that it'll take a-lot of distance from everybody to get rid of their ways.

the entire group never jumped to conclusions when people began to change or act in different ways, they took note that they were all young.

and sometimes, people just want to change their normal routine and people who they're around 24/7.

that was life.

the love they kept for each-other was eternal and flexible.

the night began to grow deeper, judah had gone out to make plays leaving spirit with cairo and leek.

"cai, you seen ol boy anywhere?" leek spoke as him and cairo were in the kitchen, cleaning.

"no ian see that nigga. and to be real, ian even finna get to checkin fa him. i needa heal my boy." cairo shook his head, continuing to wash dishes.

"that's real, you kno i been hearin ol boy moved to the A after esco and 'nem had ran up on him, right?" leek replied, wiping down the counters.
— "man that nigga a jap, quit mentioning jit"

spirit slipped on her house sandals, before walking into the kitchen sitting on the island.

"hell yall got on my counter?" she eyed the mason jar, filled with gas.

leek quickly swifted it off the counter, beginning to walk to the room.

"you so trifling bitch you knew i been asking you to teach me how to roll." spirit rolled her eyes.

"roll what? betta roll ya ass ta' bed gir." cairo laughed, walking into his room.

12:34 am.

"okay now use yo finger and pack it in thea before u start rollin tha wood." leek watched spirit intently to make sure she ain't rip his leaf.

spirit began to use her acrylic nail, to poke the weed more compact.

"damn bitch fuck you pokin so hard fa?" cairo grabbed her hand.

"my bad"

"now lick one side, not too much tho dont slobber on the shit" leek instructed her.

the three sat on the balcony, as leek and cairo taught her how to roll.

she picked up slow, meaning they had to keep going back to make sure she got it.

"ar'd now roll that thang, roll once the lick again, then roll again." cairo watched as she began to pearl her blunt.

"aye you muttin it with the spit nigga" leek yelled, flicking her forehead.

"touch me again watch how u end up laid out 20 floors down" spirit eyed him.

cairo snickered as he grabbed the blunt from spirit, finishing it off.

"aye sis this bih hard though" cairo held the blunt up.

"i did that" spirit smiled at her work.

"bih u did not eat." leek joked, causing them to start laughing with each other.

"don't y'all got school in the morning? oh okay. get the fuck off my balcony." she got up, slapping their heads and walking inside.

a/n

hey yalllll, i'm back.
baby school been beating my ass bitch.
fuck 2023 ion even got edges no more