24 hrs

12:34 am

12:34 am.

"so what u got goin on shawt?" ace said, walking next to spirit as they took their dogs to a neighborhood dog park.

"shit chilling." spirit said, taking a sip out of her calypso lemonade.

"type shit. i'm hearing you fuck wit' ol esco." ace spoke, causing her to choke.

"be fucking forreal." she shook her head, causing him to laugh.

"what you mean sis? if i'm hearing it, that's yo man. sick yeen put me on beat though." he laughed truthfully.

like earlier said, ace and spirit were truly a close pair, they had eachothers back through anything.

conversations never had second intentions, it was truly like a brother and sister bond.

"that is not my man chy." she said, scoffing.
— "yo ass cap." he laughed.

she didn't respond, continuing to walk.

"aye but, me and ol ranai shorty? yea we official that's my bitch forreal."

"yo girl."

"my girl, my fault." he snuffed up his nose.

"y'all been talking?" spirit said , watching their dogs from a distance play.

"hell yea, i be going over there when u not at the hospital you feel me. bringing her food and shit." he said nonchalantly.

"awnnnnnnnnn look at you." spirit pinched his shoulder causing him to knock her in the side of her head.

"hands up off me jit, ion know though, shorty seem too chill. ian never had a chill bitch before. where da hood bitches at." he shook his head

spirit shook her head, that be yall niggas damn problem.

"mm."

"what bout you and ol esco?" ace said, leaning forward as they sat on a bench.

"today supposed to be a day without thinking bout him, been havin that man on my mind too much, i'm bothered." spirit kissed her teeth before grabbing ace by the shirt dragging him back to the car.

the two dogs caught onto their owners leaving and quickly ran over.

"yo ah geeked." ace said under his breath, opening the door.

——

"aye bitch you smell pissy as hell" chance said, his strong detroit accent showing out, as him and capo threw they set up in the living room.

"mane yo sloppy ass always getting like a bitch after u lose tha game kid" capo said, putting his set up too, lifting his sweats.