baby wyd?

north miami, fl

north miami, fl.

"yo kid you muttin it right now." judah sat on the phone with one of his runners.

ever since judah introduced new folks to his game, they've been slacking on deliveries and he had grown fed up with it.

"yo, i'm not finna do all this talking wit' you jit. run my shit back to the trap then get yo ass out my shit." he raised his voice, kissing his teeth before hanging up the phone.

judah had been tense the past few weeks for some reason he wasn't sure of, he had distanced himself from everybody and only spoke to spirit.

placing his blunt behind his ear, he stood up, grabbing his gun, tucking it in his pants before sliding on his amiri slides.

opening the door, he was immediately met by a short girl.

who he thought woulda got the message.

"yo tatiana kid, i'm not finna do this with you." he spoke, locking his door behind him, beginning to walk.

"judah, stop walking like forreal." her high pitched voice was heard from behind.

"tati, bang it." he stopped, looking at her.
— "i know where yo bitch work. you can make this easy and let me fuck or get that ho whoop't."

"and who gon whoop ha?"

"me."

"okay tatiana." he spoke again, beginning to walk away.
— "judah." she yelled out, "yo jit, you yelling like my 'partments not in the burbs bro. cut that shit out fa my ol lady come over hea and see yo ass."

tatiana spent the last few months doing nothing but watching spirit on social media, trying to envision it was her instead of spirit.

she had stopped going out, stopped seeing friends, stopped gettin done up, and stopped having a social media presence.

the bitch was going coocoo.

she grew sick as she soon realized she really had no access to judah as she used to.

judah and tatiana use to keep their situation-ship steady, texting each other only when one another needed something, and linking, when they deemed necessary.

although judah did spoil her, it was almost as if no money was lost, and no sentimental value was attached to the gifts.

he gifted her only when she asked.

and he only gifted her exactly what she asked for.

he just ain't wanna hear it over and over again.

tati followed judah out from the elevators, all the way down to his parked car.

"ian tell you to bang it one mo time." he spoke, shaking his head before unlocking his car door.

"judah you got promise me one t-" cutting her off was the sound of a car pulling up into the parking garage next to judah.