lotus

miami, florida

miami, florida

"i dont know judah. are you completely sure you don't want to try with your dad?" spirit spoke, dropping boxes of organic pasta noodles in the cart as the pair walked through trader joes. 

for the past week, judah had been stuck in trance after being threatened with nothing but the audacity from his father. 

a part of him longed to play the role as the oldest son, to act as if nothing bad had happened to the pair, a piece of his childhood begs for him to take that route.

but as a grown man, he was bitter. he did not want to sit and watch happiness knowing that this is what his life could have been if his father acted right just a few years prior.

he didn't want to see his half brother jalen, being an image of himself, if he was raised in a happy, wealthy household. 

he was bitter. 

he was hurt.

"ion wanna see that man bra." he spoke, throwing some green juices into the cart. 

"i know some of you wants to be there, how about if you met up with him and talked?" spirit still offered. she knew he wanted to, but she also knew the hurt that his father given to him.

"ion kno. i gotta think." he shook his head, his braids moving with him.

"you know i'll be there with you baby." she spoke, calming him with a hand on his back. 

miami, florida.

jade had decided to host a dinner party at her house tonight.

she had decorated the backyard, catered food, and had a dj and the whole 9 yards-- spirit was suspicious. 

"Man hand dat shit ova fuck nigga!" chance yelled, grabbing $500 from capo as they were continuously betting on the basketball game that had been playing. 

judah sat on the couch, as an array of niggas stood in the living room, all friends. 

watching the game, judah began to roll a blunt, sitting with an untouched wood behind his ear. "judah, wassam with them boys?" capo spoke, looking over at him, asking about the 2 young basketball boys.

"man cairo chillin, he at sum luh atlanta trip fa basketball n what not, leek ah all the way in dallas fa sum other basketball shit." judah spoke, sparking his blunt up.

"if them boys get separated the whole world finna end." a man, in his older 20s speaks shaking his head.

"im tellin ya, aye who tryna lock fa final game score" chance agreed. 

"i got a B" judah spoke, slamming a rack on the coffee table.

"make it 2 fuck nigga" capo retorted, slamming 2 racks next to it. 

"double it make it 4 lame ahh nigga" chance joined, slamming 4 racks on top of both of theirs.

judah laughed before standing up and dropping 10 racks on the table before walking away and going outside to smoke. the guys shook they head before nodding, and getting more in tuned with the game.

spirit, molani, and jade stood in the kitchen, eating on some hot lemon pepper wings.

wait for u : future 

"i definitely think our next visit gon be to bali. it is soooo beautiful girl, the only thing expensive is them damn flights." mo instigated.

"girl yes. bali is so fuckin' pretty. its just them bug's. one wrong move and your place a bug central." jade quivers thinking about how in them flower pools, bugs be all up in the water.

"fuck a bug" mo shook her head. "y'all know what i miss?" spirit spoke up.

"i miss our miami lifestyle, how we go from love & hip hop to real housewives." spirit shook her head, drinking some white wine. 

"i don't know but we got got." jade shook her head, drinking some cranberry juice. 

"got super bad." mo spoke.

"mhm, so when u gone tell us you pregnant jay?" spirit turned her head to jade, speaking lower, as well as mo pursing her lips.

jade look stunned, placing her cup down on her table, before turning her head towards the pair, staring with her eyes wide open.

"girl what the fuck is you talking about." jade spoke, refraining from maintaining eye contact with them. 

"bitch you over here huffin and puffin after each bite, u drinking cranberry juice when casamigos sitting right in front of you waitin to be devoured." mo starts.

"then you got Michael B Jordan him mothafuckin self wearing a damn nude colored outfit like he shop at whole foods with a baby sling round his back." spirit points over at capo, who is constantly looking back to check on jade.

"you ain't have to read my man to filth like that." mo and spirit laugh at one another before continuing. "yea girl cause we knew each other too long, bitch one thing for sure and two things for certain, not nan one of us gon leave a casamigos bottle unpoured like that." mo spoke in addition. 

jade lowered her voice once more, so that no one else would hear. 

"my belly damn big, im 4 mothafuckin months, we don't know the gender, we not gon find out, i was trying to do some reveal thing tonight but, you dumb hoes love to play detective." jade shook her head, taking another bite out of her wing.

"we still gon do this lil reveal girl, the game bout to end." spirit said, guiding jades hand over to the couch.

the game soon came to an end, and with that judah came running back into the house, scooping up the 18 bands that sat on the table.

"don't bet against a real nigga like me man." he spoke, laughing in they faces.

a/n.

next chapter gon be a rollercoaster.