ways

miami, florida

miami, florida

tonight was a suprise.

the niggas been calling judah a simp bad, and tonight was the night that he wanted to embrace him.

and judah wanted it to be something to last forever.

with the night still ahead of him, judah had spent the last 6 hours preparing her apartment for her, sending cairo and leek to capos apartment for the night.

judah had felt immense passion for spirit. he felt spiritually bonded with her, he almost felt as though there was a piece of him that he didn't know was missing.

and when she came, she overfilled him.

she was the embodiment of an angel to him.

with her, there was no one else.

with her, attention from anyone else caused irritation.

irritation only spirit could soothe.

he had spent the last week trying to decipher to capture on things he thinks and feel mentally, into something physical.

he worked alongside chefs, decorators, stylists, artists to truly capture the deep heat that sat in his heart for this woman.

today wasn't february fourteenth.

but it was a day that he wanted to be burned and engraved in their memories.

the time sat at 5:36 pm EST.

judah had sent jade and mo to get spirit ready at their house.

new message
judah
i cant wait to see you beautiful
6:00pm est.

spirit had adorned herself in mugler leggings, a wolford bodysuit and simple heels.

she wondered what esco was up to since he wasn't the complete romantic type unless it was with her thinking.

spirit entered the buildings hallway, nervous.

the sound of her heels against the cement hallways, anticipated her arrival.

standing a few feet away from her door— she called judah, just as instructed.

instantly he declined her call, opening the front door, and walking out into the hallway to her.

he held a large bouquet of red camellias.

he was initially ready to show her 100% of the devotion he felt.