heaven

little haiti, miami

little haiti, miami

"why the fuck u got us in the trenches like this?" jade said, peeping out the window.

"it's a left here." mo spoke to spirit, who was driving.

today, mo had brought jade and spirit to where chance always has her, spirit was never allowed to step foot here, but jade always tagged along.

but since chance and mo had determined themself more gang than in love, they knew what and what not was not allowed.

"i'm scared." spirit said, clutching her purse.

"girl ain't nobody finna rob you." mo said, laughing.

"i'm not worried bout nobody robbing me. judah ass gon embarrass me." spirit said, slumping back in her seat.

"and if judah get to gettin on capo, he gon slide my ass against the asphalt, leave my ass looking like i fell off a dirt bike" jade said, shaking her head in her hands.

"sometimes y'all gotta just rebel." mo said, shrugging.

"you saying that cause you and ya nigga act like y'all homeboys."

"cause we is" she snickered, locking the car off.
— ever since we've blended our groups , it seems as though everyone knew their role.

"right here." mo spoke, making spirit stop the car and park.

walking up to the slightly ran down house, spirit clutched her purse and jade and mo looked at eachother.

this was not it.

laying 2 knocks on the door, mo smiled.

"drop that fuckin smile" jade spoke, mugging her, causing her to straighten her face out.

the door swung open, the hinges ringing.

"what's gone on shaw- oh nah bookie." chance spoke before stopping himself when he seen spirit.

"wassup" mo said, pushing past chance and walking into the trap.

although the house was rundown on the outside, the interior seemed like a new renovation. with marble floors and grey accents everywhere.

seemed like they got in here clean though.

seeing all the weed, drank, and yerks on the table solicited that—