wasting time

spirit & judah had arrived to a lil gathering one of his homeboys was hosting

spirit would've never agreed, if it wasn't for mo and jade going with chance and capo.

something about her never found interest in house parties, backyard parties, pool parties, nun of it.

— don't get her wrong, she loved a good time. twerking on car roofs, shots, the whole 9 yard.

but she never felt the vibe of being bunched up at a event that's gon' either gon get shot up or shut down.

walking in side by side with judah, she saw a few familiar faces off instagram.

couple influencers, miami rappers, detroit rappers, a mixture of just instagram under one roof.

judah dapped some individuals up, sending head nods to some others.

the vibe ain't seem bad, it seemed like it was invite only. so she settled down a bit.

a few girls shot looks over to her, in which spirit smiled to them.

if they don't smile back it's gon' get wicked.

a few of them returned a smile, while the rest looked between her and judah mugging.

so she mugged back.

walking through a few people, they found their peoples, in the kitchen.

mo was standing infront of chance, as his hands was wrapped around the front of her. they leaned back on the counters, waving their bodies as they sung lyrics of the song that was playing.

spirit and judah said wassup to everybody, before entering the conversation wit' everybody in the kitchen

"nigga fuck allat, brandy don't got no reason to be bringing up my nigga jack." a rapper, who spirit realized to be lucki, spoke.

"uht uhn, JACK don't got no reason to be in black business like he be." a tall framed girl, with a tight coiled fro spoke.

"mane yall trippin." lucki shook his head, drinking out of his cup.