encapsulated

miami, florida

miami, florida.

spirit sat at brunch with mo & jade.

"it's fuckin beautifullllll spirit." jade spoke holding her hand looking at the rock.

mo had begun to tear up the moment spirit revealed her hand.

"you deserve this so much." mo spoke, wiping her eyes. "the bitch that was obsessed with other people's love, you finally got your fairytale." she added.

spirit had been in a state of bliss for the last 2 days.

she never imagined herself seriously engaged, there was certain things in life that was unbelievable for her to go through.

marriage, kids, a home with a dog, that all seemed so... life.

it was unexplainable.

since the proposal she had been in awe with the ring, even though they weren't married yet, the proposal felt like a leap of faith— and it took a turn for the best way possible.

"so, even though it's only been 2 days. have y'all thought about wedding times?" jade spoke.

"we wanted to get married as soon as possible. we have the funds for it, family is all here, so we were thinking in about 3 months. we're gonna find a coordinator to hopefully find a venue that's still available on such late notice."

the girls continued to chit chat about the topic over their brunch

north miami, florida

"so what you thinkin sco?" capo , chance and esco were sat down at the trap smoking.

judah had planned some things out and he wanted to give them the opportunity to take initiative.

ot7 quanny - dog talk could be heard blasting through the homes speaker system.

"say, i been thinkin bout this bidness shit." he nodded, lighting up his wood.

"i'm tryn settle out type shit, imma need y'all to hold it down on some shit. y'all onna shots now." he spoke calmly.

— "you tryn say yeen tryna trap or nan no more?" chance questioned.

"you feel me doe. ian trappin no mo i'm supplying. yall finna be in control of the runners and allat now. i got yall connect n we straight."

"so nigga you james st. patrick now" capo joked, laughing at esco.

esco laughed before shaking his head "man gone. judah st patrick bitch ass nigga."

chance laughed before nodding, "you know we got you cuh. we gon hold this shit down start yo family up." he dapped esco up, as did capo.

they smoked in peace with the music playing in the background as a football game played on the large tv in the trap mansion.

they began to spend more time together— along with ace who had grown closer to them over time.

speaking of, the code on the front door could be heard being unlocked as ace walked into the mansion with a duffle.

"wassam gang." ace spoke nonchalantly, dropping the duffle on the coffee table before dapping up the 3.

"congrats cuh, im glad dat shit went how we planned. " he pulled esco into a dap up hug.

esco gave his thanks before nodding his head over to the duffle sitting on the table.

"oh yea say, wanted to come in here and drop dis."

who want smoke - nardo

ace unzipped the duffle, showing the bag full of ARs and a smaller bag.

capo and chance were automatically intrigued— sitting up pulling out the guns out the bag.

"last run." esco spoke, calmly walking into the kitchen.

chance held up the ar-15 with a fully automatic kit on it.

capo pulled out the fn 15 M-LOK 16" smiling as he held the casing filled with blue tips.

ace sat next to them, discussing all the niggas who was gonna hit this play with them.

judah stood infront of them intently nodding at all the details of the play that he had already instructed to ace.

pulling out the smaller bag out the duffle, it held IDs.

"this who we hitting?" capo began to look through the pictures of multiple men.

ace nodded.

"fasho." chance spoke.

brickell, miami.

"hi babyyyyyyyy." spirit yelled out into the apartment as she came home from work.

judah can be seen in the kitchen cooking dinner.

slipping out of her shoes she put her bogg down on the table next to the door before walking behind judah.

"wassup princess." he smiled as she wrapped around him.

"i missed you baby" she hugged him, kissing him on the cheek.
— "i missed you more my heart, i left some food in the microwave for you." he spoke, tapping away on his phone some more.

spirit eagerly skipped over to the microwave seeing some lamb chops and mashed potatoes in there waiting to be heated up.

days like this, where she just got off work and now she could just relax with judah.

it was a sense of routine and she loved a routine.

"bae i was thinking, i know the woman pose to plan the wedding and stuff, but what you think about nude and like what this color is?—

"blush pink"

yes, that luh shit for that shit?" he spoke, showing her some reference photos.

"that's pretty, baby throw sum gold, and white or something. and we can do it." she nodded, looking harder at the pictures.

"who tf gon be a flower girl we don't got no babies in this bitch." he spoke

"nigga yo daddy got a whole baby right now." she yelled from the kitchen.

"oh shit."

THE PLANNING