the take

"bye daddy!!" spirit smiled, as her dad popped her bag into the lyfts trunk

"see you soon baby girl. be safe, be aware." he said, closing the trunk before hugging his only child.

spirits father —

𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐇𝐈
63.

was a very laidback man at most times, the moment you got what you needed done finished, you were free from the shackles of his lecturing.

ayaan was a sudanese, muslim black man, who moved to america when he was 18 to pursue his dreams as a surgeon.

he met spirits mother in downtown orlando one night, instantly falling over what he was taught to be his "beliefs".

spirits mother, Seoul —
was a frequent visitor of night life and partying.

she was a, i know there's a God, but not the one we talk about, type of woman.

deep into spirituality and all types of practices.

at the time, ayaan was a deeply religious boy, only believing what he was told, he tried his best to stay away from seoul.

that was until he couldn't hold back anymore. 2 years later, he had gotten seoul pregnant.

and they fell deeply in love.

spirit was born and they became married, completely distanced from the rest of their families.

it was a perfect story, until spirit reached 8.

————————

————————

"hey." spirit spoke, sitting at the end of ranai's bed.

"hey spirit, i missed you girl." ranai said, sitting up lightly.

spirit had no other intention but to make ranai's stay as calm and comforting as possible.